DX » Community » Reviews » ACHO C906T 9.7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera - Silver
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very beautifull, only problems

posted by Larske2000 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

For this prise a good Bright ips screen, amazing 3d background, building quality from outside really good. Nice design.

Cons:

User manual is in only in chinese. After lot of trying finally i had Englisch as language. When i put the tablet on standby and put it back on... the screen doesnt react on anything, the screen works, but the touching on it not, only resetting helps to use it again. The next problem was that when its completely off, and want to make the tablet on, i have to push several times on the on/off button, and finally at once it goes on. Manufacturer has a website, but only in Chinese, so i cant use a helpdesk over there.

OtherThoughts:

Nothing, only hope that the problems i have will solve, because outside those its a great tablet

Bottomline:

Nice design, not bad building quality from ouside. Bright ips screen, amazing 3d effects. Only the user manual, the stanby and touchscreen problem is very annoying. And online Acho-helpdesk in Chinese is useless. I cant send it back for another, becasue than i have the pay again new EU tax for delivering from outside EU. Overall im very happy with this tablet, and hope the problems will solve on their own.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections