DX » Community » Reviews » Somic G923 Stylish Game Headphone w/ Microphone - Black + Red (3.5mm Plug / 220cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPI3T3R on 04/23/2014

Well the price is pretty cheap. The sound is good and it really helps me when i play games. for example i never get killed from behind in games like call of duty. The build quality is really good. I used this headphone almost everyday for almost a year and I threw this headphone on the ground out of ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynalvarezm on 01/21/2014

Very cheap for what they are. Nice bass, clear sound and the mic works great. I use it for MMORPG gamming and they work perfectly with clear voice through the mic. The size it perfect to fit your ears and cancel some of the noise. The built in volume control also works just fine. None so far. Maybe the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTSonline on 06/01/2013

-Price is lower than its value -Balance between bass and tremble is almost excellent -Skull size adjustment is easy and fits every head size -Nice cable quality and long enough -Soldered well at cable in and outs. -Nice looks (design and color as in photos) Not very loud volume Average quality microphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkJolteon on 05/29/2013

Very comfortable, build quality is amazing, really strong built, has magnificent sound quality and the mic is great. Cover the ears and don't let sound escape too much. None so far. Beats Razer and Roccat headset easily, this is high quality. I've never heard about Somic headsets, then I saw a comparison ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuizcboda on 05/06/2013

Really cool look, good sound, seems durable, very nice fit, comfortable. The volume controller could be a little better, and it would be even better if it was a little bit cheaper. Nothing serious. Oh, and it's heavy, if you're not used to headphones, you might fin it weird. Not my case. Haven't tested ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBojann on 04/01/2013

Really awesome headphones. Have been using them for a some time and I'm just too satisfied with them. Physical quality is great. Sound quality is awesome and design is great. I have been using a lot of different heaphones before this one (philips, logitech... etc) and none of them can compare to thease.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjoeserocki on 03/16/2013

For all you hams, this is an excellent Echolink headset! The mike is sensitive but directional enough to not pick up a ton of background noise, the headset is comfortable to keep on, and the audio quality from the speakers is great. None that I can find but as I have to fill it with something, it was ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaurog6 on 01/06/2013

-Wonderful sound -Very confortable -Very good microphone (no annoying sounds and other bad things) just perfect -Cute price -Quality Excellent -No pain for ears, you can use it many hours -Excellent for gaming -Good bass for listening music -Perfect if you dont want to bother your brother while he is ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections