DX » Community » Reviews » UG802 II Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanajzar on 03/20/2013

Perfectly packaged goods, including English instructions, AC adapter 230-5V micro USB,TV player is a small, perfectly made, gold-plated HDMI connectors, easy to install, fast CPU. Very poor WiFi signal is received, the distance from the router is about 4 meters. (300 Mbit Wifi router, 5dB antenna)Too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdav65 on 02/16/2013

Works well as a media player with XBMC. Plays 720p video's rather well, has difficulties with 1080p. Affordable. Portable. Does not get hot. Very poor WiFi reception! Have to put it really close to the access point. Same for bluetooth keyboard (basically unusable). It's a nice device, but has some drawbacks,... Read more

4 0 0

• posted bybrunobelo on 01/30/2013

*works as media player with XBMC; *plays 720p videos over wifi; *allows you to use PS3 controller to play a lot of games; *cheap; *lightweight and portable; *can easily replace a PC, you can open DOC/XLS/PPT/PDF and a lot of other formats; *google chrome is near perfect. None. at all. this device is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzorglub76 on 01/22/2013

Good device, good quality. It works as I expected. It comes with Google Play and Google apps. Stock Android with several specific settings and apps. Booting up fast (~15s). I was concerned whether it will be able to play 1080p movies - it can play some, but can't play most of them. It depends on encoding.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byshio83 on 01/04/2013

Looks nice an well done also the HDMI cable is well made and the connections are good. The adapter looks also great and works well. The item I got first wasn't working at all and the cables are too short. I would realy like to get at most 0,5m longer USB cable for ease of connection to the PC or power.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections