DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Cycling Polyester + Silicone Half-Finger Warmer Glovers - Black + Grey (Pair / Size L)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrbudim on 04/27/2014

- Good material - Good price - Easy to take out - Not bad looking A built in hook really helps to take it off the the hand. None for the price. To be frank, I ordered these gloves two times. The first glove serve me well till i lost one of it. I was to happy with it that I ordered the same thing again.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelad1023 on 02/11/2014

A nice design and good quality product, contains a rubber band in between the fingers for easy removal (just pull from there), good grip of the bicycle and excellent grip on the hands. I bought these gloves for cycling but they seem nice for other sports as well. None, so-far. Gloves are a must for cyclists,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfiestauu on 10/30/2013

They are good. They look good, look resistent (haven't fallen with them yet) and are exactly what I expected when buying them. Cheap and good, a nice buy. I recommend this buy to anyone looking for glovers. Not extremelly warm, but they do what are supposed. Haven't found any other cons yet. It will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdRon on 06/03/2013

* Good grip * Warm during winter * Comfortable * Cheap material * Only padding on palms and on neither of the fingers * Some fabrics pull off or bundle up and have to be cut in order to wear the gloves on comfortably Fits comfortably in my hands, not sure if it will fit as well in other sizes. However ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydusteel on 03/21/2013

-Comfort -Well made -Price None, for this price is excelent! My old brother has a gloove that looks almost like this, but has cost 4 times more. This is a very nice gloove. Well made and looks great. I fell that my hands are protected with these. The palm is very nice, soft but i think is hard enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byignatiusrelly on 03/13/2013

Good price Good quality looks great none at this time (almost 3 months of use). This gloves are well made and looks great, the price/quality ratio is unbeatable. Maybe the pros can find some cons but for regular people are excelent. They are not flashy, but rather are quite discrete, this is other good ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections