DX » Community » Reviews » Chromed Mini 5mW Green Laser Pointer Keychain (1*CR1/3N)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuyfromhe on 03/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a freekin green laser pointer Very bright Impress your friends with your non red pointer Comes with a spare battery Won't burn your eyes out instantly if you accidentally shine it at yourself but it will hurt Metal consturction Cons:It uses weird batterie... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhahalkinguns on 05/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really great little laser pointer! The beam is stronger than I expected! It is perfectly visible in the dark and weaker in the daytime inside. Perfect to go with keychains. Good build quality - chromed body looks great. Cons:Rare and expensive batteries. Anoth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenrykazuo on 01/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this little device really has a bright beam.. i was expecting something weak and not to poweful but this is really awesome the dot is focused, and you can see the beam in fog days and dust days. pretty heavy and fits my keychain Cons:the batt is kinda difficul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenrykazuo on 01/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this green laser really makes you surprized..the green beam is really strong, even it is 5mW only. The beam can be visible at dust and fog weathers, it fits your keychain perfectly, i would buy more to my friends! Cons:batt runs out fast, i dont know why it ho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections