DX » Community » Reviews » Fawn Warm Women's Snow Boots - Brown ( Size 37)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalineabel on 07/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They are very warm and very comfortable, I live in Brazil but has no snow, but the boots and warm on cold days.In Brazil do not sell this boots because it does not snow here, only it's cold. A delivery of the boot was very fast in 15 days and arrived in perfect... Read more

boots soled boots side boots
    0 0
  • posted byalihayashi on 07/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The boots are almost the same as the picture. (the color is a little bit darker) I's really warm and cute. You can use it at home or go out because it doesnt' look cheap. I totally recommend these boots! Cons:The rubber around the fabric seem a little weak and it looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrzottis on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very warming boots, excellent for hard winter. Keeps you warm and comfortable! If you buy, you wont regret! You can you inside home as winter flip flops or you can easily use outside because looks beautiful. Plus, I live in Brazil it's very cold here, but no s... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGheto on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fawn Warm Women's Snow Boots I bought for my wife.She is very satisfy and she can t belive that is so cheap.We live in Norway and have problem to find some shoes for woking. Cons:This boots are comfortable and they are not slipery on ice and snow just what we looking fo... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections