DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish See-Thru Stainless Steel Semi-Automatic Mechanical Wristwatch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafagricola on 03/07/2013

Good watch, good precision, good material, good size, it's a light watch (because it is not an automatic watch) and my watch run for 43 hours of full charger (43 hours fo Power Reserve is incredible). The bezel do not have alignment with twelve. It is just 1 ATM water resist, but is enough to use by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobsdeals on 10/19/2012

The construction the feel and the look of this watch are excellent. The winding crown is well proportioned to your fingers and the winding of the watch is SILKY SMOOTH that is the crown and consequently the whole winding mechanism are smooth and sensitive to the touch. It rivals any mechanical watch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStaticNinja on 06/09/2010

This is a beautiful watch, I love skeletal watches and this one just took my interest big time. I have had many compliments on the watch and many people ask who makes it! Like the previous reviewer I thought it was self winding too. I'm not too upset with the twist winder. It lasts for about a day to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytechnomancer on 03/26/2009

It is a beautiful watch. The bezel does work which is surprising, I assumed it was just decorative. The band is nice, the inner workings are interesting, some would even say beautiful. Can't beat the price. It would have been nice to have some sort of hour markers. When I originally ordered it I thought ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections