DX » Community » Reviews » 1/4" 3/8" 5/8" Spigot Adapter Screw for Camera / Flash Trigger / Mount / Light Stand / Tripod
Customer’s impression:
Muito útil Versatilidade
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobbrz on 08/26/2014

Facilita muito na rotina de fotografar com diversos tipos de luzes com suportes diferentes (sapatas frias, flash de estúdio e tripés diferentes). Bem construído e simples.Uso o tempo todos e já me poupou muito tempo e lógico dinheiro. Porem as roscas algumas vezes travam principalmente a luva que adapta ... Read more

Facilita a vida na hora de fotografar Facilita a vida na hora de fotografar Facilita a vida na hora de fotografar Facilita a vida na hora de fotografar Facilita a vida na hora de fotografar

Impression:Muito útil,Versatilidade ;

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 02/06/2014

Seems to be the right size. The screw can be unscrewed and used elesewhere isf needed. Not needed here, but possible anyhow. The screw is definately of the correct size, fits to my cameras. none. Of course the price could be somewhat lower, this is not the most complicated item available. You can use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaveudet on 01/08/2014

Metallic and robust. Holds perfect a camera and fits perfects on my dolly. It's so cheap but it looks the same as if it was more expensive. Hace a several peaces to adapt to any join of any camera or flashlight model. The central parts is completeli empty so you can use with large joins or even nails.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhahoarg on 10/07/2013

Whoever is a photography advanced hobbyst that goes out in the field with a tripod will have need of this sometime or other. Manufacturers of tripods and monopods usually supply this from other manufacturers at such inflated prices that photo amateurs curse them without shame. DX at last is giving them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytazsunny on 09/27/2013

The Adapter are solid and very well built. The part are shine and clean. There are not sharp edges and there are rounded all over which made it comfortable to handle. Its is easy to screw in. Its strong even in heavy load on top. The adapter don't come in flat black as it does not match my device. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymailel on 09/10/2013

The price is already low comparing with any pro shop but this item can be cheaper. It is acceptable with the free shipping. It can be transformed to any combination to fit the lighting setup. The workmanship is okay, not the top. The screw thread is sharp to your finger when it is new from the packing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytildantore on 04/23/2013

This little versatile 'thingy' is just one those things you need in your tool box. When you suddenly need it and don't have it, my guess is you'll be cursing and regretting not putting in an order for it. None I can think of as of now The 'tube' seems to be aluminum, but the little 1/4" - 1/4"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaurent94 on 02/27/2013

This little 100% metal thing can save your butt ! It can help you out of any situation in the studio when you're trying to attach equipment that's not meant to go together in the first place. It gives you all combinations possible. A real must-have in the studio ! Let me see... the price maybe? I think ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections