DX » Community » Reviews » HD16T Android 4.0 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM / DVB-T / Remote Controller
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBvinner on 06/06/2014

Works efficiently and fills its purpose The wifi is not working in my device, but I connected the LAN port and it works great and fast Hebrew language is not native on the device, took me a while to understand how to add it As far as I can tell I have only one giga byte although it says it comes with four I didn't try the DVB-T yet but according to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymerdoke on 02/15/2014

great WI-FI reception, somewhat good response time, easy to understand remote control, info mouse and camera could be added by USB. doesn't get any updates for the operating system. some applications (games mostly) does not work well on android OS, power output for external hard drive not sufficient (laggy movie streaming), may be result of old an hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOvenr1 on 01/16/2014

Works great, wery good picture quality, many outputs and inputs, works great as a digital tv box. Android is a very god system for this box! Ethernet is a big + (faster internet than the anroid tv sticks) HD videos works good because of this. Good dvb-t antenna is needed, had to change direction and replace cable end of antenna cable myself. But it ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byatodavela on 10/25/2013

It's price, easy to use an really usefull installing a lot of google play store free programs in its android operative system. Even you can install xbmc (xbox media center) and enjoy it with your internet connection. Really nice for me. I'm enjoying it a lot every day. Also you can record your favorites tv programs or films and you can connect with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymosfet2k on 06/30/2013

Working. Almost all functions tested. Android 4 Set Top Box makes possible to surf internet using your TV, see movies/pictures from external USB DoK/disk. Listen to the music. The DVB-T function is working (tested in Israel), recording is working (it was tricky to find the recorded files). Sufficient internal memory (RAM + flash). OS loading time ~3... Read more

2 3
  • posted byAshkenaziAvi on 04/26/2013

has DVB-T + Android + 3 USB ports Remote is very nice looking and has almost all the functions you coul need (exept keyboard). can use keybloard with a USB dongle. has the most android options. i am using it to stream other countries live TV shows. Can't change keyboard to support more languages. don't have composite output. need more electrical adapter ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byTaptap on 01/08/2013

Good looking Wifi Easy setup Remote is very nice looking and has almost all the functions you coul need (exept keyboard) Shipping was fast No bluetooth, so cant use phone as keyboard (without dongle). Don't know the problem, but with 1080p image goes buzzy on my full hdtv. No keyboard on remote. Connects via hdmi or rca, both work very well. I was inbetween ... Read more

6 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections