DX » Community » Reviews » Chinese Style Mini Woman's Canvas Wallet Case - Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiana1991 on 07/12/2013

Really good quality. It looks better than the photo. The logo is better centered, in the middle, on the one I got. It looks elegant like the vintage ones and it looks a lot more expensive than it is. The 2 compartiments are useful because I put small cash in one and coins in the other. I hate wallets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybattykins on 06/26/2013

Looks really cute, has two compartments which is convenient, the clasps are strong and secure. The build is surprisingly sturdy, and the pattern looks good. I really can't think of any. If you're a lady in need a coin purse, (or there's a lady in your life in need of a coin purse,) do buy this! I'm looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymebz88 on 02/25/2013

Very cute purse exactly as shown in the picture and was shipped in good time. I love the colour, its very gorgeous and the detail. It looks exactly as shown in the pictures. No cons. cute affordable coin purses. easy to use and has a strong clasp, easy to match with anything cute affordable coin purses.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytinkeroo on 02/02/2013

Looks exactly as pictured, and as described. Well made and clasps are strong so will not open easy to let anything fall out. Lovely pattern Great price, would make an ideal gift for the young and old There are no Cons for this purse This is a lovely little purse which looks exactly as pictured. Having ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections