DX » Community » Reviews » BOVIS 8019#2 Fashion Man's PU Credit Name Card Wallet w/ Slots + Buckle - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHades1280 on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great quality -Real leather -A lot of compartments -Design Cons:-Price would be better -Zipper for coins is frail -Only exterior layer are real leather OtherThoughts:Quality on this wallet are great for the price, even i think it would be better (around 11 dlls. would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrans24 on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice wallet, great leather quality and lots of places to put your stuff. It has compartments for cards, money and everything else you need. It even has a zipper but the placing of the zipper is not too useful. Cons:Just one con: There is not really a good place for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKalapach on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a genuine leather wallet, the quality is amazing. You can keep all your stuff in it, it has a lot of space for cards, money, change, etc. My only requirement was that it would have a buckle part, so it would stay closed, and it does the job perfectly. The sewings an... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydanimixsenses on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've never seen a leather made in so high quality on DX. I'm serious! Seams are just perfect and strong. Looks durable. Also the leather is really tough. The button to close it is accurately settled. Cons:Nothing at all! OtherThoughts:Lot of slots. The photo slot could be... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections