DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Samsung TS-H943 DVD-ROM Drive for Xbox 360
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrestless81 on 01/21/2011

If you need a replacement samsung drive for your xbox360 this is the drive you want to get. Pricing is fair. In holland you pay about 30 euro and now I paid about 22,50 euro. Shipping took about 1,5 month!! The drive seems to be used before, there where scratches on the casing and the drive was spoofed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaltuzak on 12/27/2010

The price is reasonable considering the quality of the product. Works the same as liteons and benqs, so you should have no problem to install. To update the firmware is easy as the benq ones. Preço rasoável considerando a qualidade. Funciona da mesma maneira que os liteons e benqs, você não deve ter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWilkins on 10/31/2010

this is a real samsung drive and does work great. once i received i spoofed it as a liteon drive with jungleflasher and flashed it with ixtream and its running fine. no problems with performance shipping takes for ever as usual (canada) also their was a pice of plastic inside the drive i had to open ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzotomayor on 02/27/2010

Perfect if your drive is dead or want to flash your xbox and have the original left. Works perfectly with 1.7lt. My device says its from 2006 but it is brand new. Used cheap dvds and no problem at all to read them. The quality is good. Original samsung drive. None does the Job without problems. You should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeaenbron on 12/18/2009

This is an perfect DVD-ROM replacement for the Xbox 360. On YouTube are many video's how to replace this part. The packaging is really good! Multiple layers of protective foam! Oh and at last, the fast shipping! In thee days form Hong Kong to the Netherlands. THANK YOU DX! :) The only con I think is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychiodin on 11/23/2009

- It's a ms28, very easy to apply the drive key - good replacement for whom have xbox drive damaged - very good price, the best in my opinion - it's original, the same one that came with older xbox360 models - no cons, its a big deal with sure!! - To use it you'll need some skills to apply the drive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzepema on 07/17/2009

Funcionan al 100%, he comprado varias, ningun prblema de funcionamiento, lo he colocado y sin problemas lee los originales y copias, y hasta ahorita no he tenido noticias de que hayan fallado, y ya lleva funcionando mas de 3 meses una unidad en un lugar donde rentan el xbox, todo muy bien. No apto para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuantumMercury on 07/01/2009

High quality replacement drive for the Xbox 360, great for replacing dead drives with laser issues, open tray errors, and sticking drives. Not hard to replace drives if you know enough about the console. I ordered 5 of them used 2 without any issue so far. They read all games, even back up copy games ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcy168 on 06/16/2009

GREAT price. when you compare this to other websites or any shops this price is considerably less. personally it was quick for me to replace my old drive (about 15 minutes). not much to complain about except when i received the item the 2 legs on the back part were broken... but its not a big issue because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyazel on 06/16/2009

-Original Drive -Brand New (at least the one i got) -My old Xbox returned to life (Now even accepts cheap Memorex media) -Works like a charm. -You can use it on PC too (800 firmware) -Ideal if you need a second drive to read originals on PC. -You need to know how to open your Xbox to install this. -You ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections