DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 100X Microscope with LED Illumination (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflicker581 on 04/02/2014

- The picture is clear enough; - Focusing is smooth; - Handy soft cover; - Integrated light is essential feature. - Viewing area is too narrow, eyepiece is too small (d=7mm and it is recessed into the body). - Integrated light is cold white LED, which often makes pictures desaturated. - Real magnification ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJtsteel on 10/06/2013

Clear image, good magnification. Build feels alright. Nothing loose, nothing ill-fitting, parts all move properly. Previous reviewer complained that his focusing wheel moved, but mine is firm and does not slip. Box says that there should be graduated markings in the field of view, for measuring the object ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychriss2525 on 09/26/2010

- works really really well. Its very clear image and the case that it comes with is cool! - If you keep it in the case it doesn't get scratched up. - the LED light in it is good and bright - Very easy to use - Zooms in alot it super cool to see things close up like that, its unbelievable - sometimes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBadger on 03/16/2009

This is a really nice portable microscope. I remember the days when I'd look through a microscope and the darn thing was always so dim and hard to look through. This one is really easy to use. Once you have the batteries in, you simply "open" it up and the light turns on. Focusing is a snap,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections