DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL Bicycle Frame Pannier Front Tube Bag - Black + Red
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiAleksandro on 05/20/2014

Awesome and very useful product. The price is normal. Very useful accessory for bikers. Bag is large enough to hold the keys of the house, lights, dogs device against, I am very impressed that I can use my iPhone in her purse! Touch screen works in the pouch. Munis only product that has ties to attach and too short! I tried to install the product on ... Read more

Pictures 1 Pictures 2 Pictures 3 Pictures 4 Pictures 5
    0 0
  • posted byrockero88 on 05/13/2014

okay bag is great for carrying various things on the bike. adapts well to the picture with the Velcro wearing. the quality is not very good, in 3 MTB outputs, where the velcro is sewn already begun to crack. annoying to be pedaling while standing, she rubs on her knees and is a bit annoying. the plastic for tactile cellphone, is weak, fault much. lacks ... Read more

bolsito bolsito bolsito
    0 0
  • posted byLiveMoto on 03/05/2013

Bag sewn very well! When it's empty, it retains its shape nezimennoy. The capacitive screen works with this bag is very good and it seems it is really tight. Bag for the phone with the screen 4". He remains protected even in the rain! Is not found, the product is worth the money! It seems to me that the straps are longer than needed actually. They ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byricardosalgadocarvalho on 02/19/2013

Preço muito bom, qualidade do produto excelente, à prova d'agua, tarja reflexiva pra quem pedala a noite, espaço interno razoável, cabe o telefone acaso queira acompanhar seus treinos. As fitas de fixação são ruins, mas nada que uma cola de tecido não resolva! Nada mais a dizer, o preço é bom e o produto ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymologne on 02/08/2013

- Very good size - Waterproof (on raining days) - Easy to fix on the bike - Cheap - seems good quality - The front pocket it's no enough for cell phones like Galaxy SIII or Optimus 4x HD (larger than 4.5" screen) - The bag opens to the side of the handle bar, and it will be better if it open to the side of the rider. It have a reflective painting ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections