DX » Community » Reviews » Rii MINI R900 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse Presenter for MK802 II / Tablet PC / Android Player - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytherealdhrduck on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works on Linux, Android and Windows without the need of installing drivers, because it is seen as mouse. The use of a computermouse. You can use it for LaTex Presentation and normal powerpoints. A nice grip and good building quality Cons:The original batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynorbertgregorio on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this daily for work. I have tried it with a Samsung Smart TV, with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and I use it with my Toshiba Ultrabook every day. It works, the price is amazing compared to similar products in stores. My colleagues want one, some even want... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynextorp on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality for the price. The touch is soft and it is nice to handle it. The led indicator is elegant. The mouse pointer moves smoothy. Cons:The laser pointer might be a little wider, mas maybe a legal constraint. At the beginning, the battery case is hard t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysthiyaga on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an amazing wireless presenter / mouse. In the wireless mouse mode you do not need a mouse pad. Waving the remote on the air makes the cursor move and we have every functionality of a mouse present in the wireless mode, viz left/write clicks and to a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegendoso on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The mouse function is great - you can move the pointer just like the Wii controllers. The receiver is nano, and it is placed INSIDE THE EQUIPMENT (I though it was missing), so you will not lost it. The page up and down button is silent. Good range of the recei... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmaxdeal on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, but easy to hold. Soft touch plastic, feels nice in the hand. Good range. Many buttons, increasing usability. Laser pointer included. Quickly recognized. Clicky buttons provide feedback. Cons:LED connection light is a little bright, can be distracting Battery cover... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadabingbada1 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good range of the receiver High power laser nice ergonomical shape plug and play with windows (8.1) Rubber similiar coating, which means the product has a lot of grip and its not likely to drop it because its slippery The wireless mouse function (similar to the wii remote... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemmanuelbezerra on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use, has all the necessary functions. I was very surprised with the wireless mouse, it moves according to the movement of your hand. The red laser point is nice too. The buttons do not make noise when you press. Cons:The blue led stay on all time an... Read more

product size stack, mini usb and laser point blue led on
    1 0
  • posted bywalternate on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- navigation buttons - laser pointer - wireless mouse - scroll function - back/escape, options, left click, right click - mouse cursor on/off - great functionality in an ergonomic form Cons:- wireless mouse takes some time to get used to OtherThoughts:Would be... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynikev21 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Rii R900 Air mouse is great for using with big display media players like XBMC, WMC, BBC iPlayer etc, the gyro control is a too little jumpy for precise control, for example if I needed to close my browser by using the small "X" button in the top right corn... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections