DX » Community » Reviews » Rii MINI R900 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse Presenter for MK802 II / Tablet PC / Android Player - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytherealdhrduck on 06/24/2014

It works on Linux, Android and Windows without the need of installing drivers, because it is seen as mouse. The use of a computermouse. You can use it for LaTex Presentation and normal powerpoints. A nice grip and good building quality The original batteries are really bad and small in capacity, so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorbertgregorio on 05/26/2014

I use this daily for work. I have tried it with a Samsung Smart TV, with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and I use it with my Toshiba Ultrabook every day. It works, the price is amazing compared to similar products in stores. My colleagues want one, some even want mine! I wish that it used rechargeable batteries,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynextorp on 05/13/2014

Good quality for the price. The touch is soft and it is nice to handle it. The led indicator is elegant. The mouse pointer moves smoothy. The laser pointer might be a little wider, mas maybe a legal constraint. At the beginning, the battery case is hard to open, but the trick is just to pull horizontally.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysthiyaga on 05/13/2014

This is an amazing wireless presenter / mouse. In the wireless mouse mode you do not need a mouse pad. Waving the remote on the air makes the cursor move and we have every functionality of a mouse present in the wireless mode, viz left/write clicks and to a limited extent, scroll. Scroll only acts as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylegendoso on 04/02/2014

The mouse function is great - you can move the pointer just like the Wii controllers. The receiver is nano, and it is placed INSIDE THE EQUIPMENT (I though it was missing), so you will not lost it. The page up and down button is silent. Good range of the receiver High power laser nice ergonomical shape ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalcofrank on 03/20/2014

Feels solid and sturdy. Comes with batteries so it's ready to go straight from the package. I just opened it, but all I had to do was to insert the plug in the laptop, and put the batteries in the remote and it worked like a charm. I tested the distance and it works from at least about 10 meters, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymainmark on 03/11/2014

Best presenter so far among all other presenters I saw in the market. It has more buttons than the normal next and back buttons. Air mouse is cool, as well as volume controls when you play videos or audios during a presentation. I like a lot that I can move around the room during presentations and not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjofelz on 01/09/2014

The design and operation are perfect. Has high precision. It is very handy and lightweight. A good buy. It fits in a small pocket, making it impossible to lose the speaker. The USB receiver is not stored inside the device, but is attached with a magnet, so no risk of loss. I would have liked to include ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byszakos on 01/02/2014

Perfect presenter and air mouse for this price. Wireless air mouse using is very easy. Range is more than 5m. U can switch off the air mouse. Laser pointer light is useful strong. For the computer this is only a wireless mouse - useful for every OS (with usb capable OS). On-off switch! The right side ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbilyy on 12/28/2013

This is a nice remote which has red laser. There is a button swith, when activating the pointer reacts on your hand movemebt transforming them to cursor movement, when switched off - just behaves like normal presenter. Changing slides is flaweless, the laser is quite bright. the button which switch to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections