DX » Community » Reviews » Rii MINI R900 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse Presenter for MK802 II / Tablet PC / Android Player - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product Happy mükemmel Mause com laser de Very good presenter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9162858 on 07/08/2015

Pros: slim an light-weighted, laser pointer is great, value for money Works great with my Samsung Smart TV, Windows 8.1 laptop and Microsoft Windows Surface Pro Cons: non whatsoever discovered yet (received item yesterday)

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byAlvaro Fernando on 04/14/2015

Gostei muito desse mouse sem fio! Funcionou muito bem em todos os computadores em que o utilizei, com instalação automática em sistemas operacionais diversos. Recomendo a compra desse produto.

0 0 0

• posted bywebci18 on 12/30/2014

Türkiye'de satılan birçok üründen çok daha ucuz ve kaliteli mause ile yapabileceğiniz her şeyi gerçekleştirebilirsiniz. Teşekkürler DX ve Rİİ

Impression:mükemmel;

0 0 0

• posted byEdilsongalo on 12/11/2014

Produdo com qualidade, funciona perfeitamente, tanto como mause como laser, fácil instalação e manuseio, preço bom, indico

Impression:Mause com laser de;

0 0 0

• posted bypppiet on 11/29/2014

Presenter works perfectly. The mouse function is surprisingly accurate. I use it on my MAC book. A minor problem is that the mouse button is small and close to the laser button. But I am now used to it.

0 0 0

• posted byzernebock on 09/25/2014

Very good construction with lots of options. Feels robust and easy to use. Cons: after some use the painting of the buttons it's starting to degrade and shows the original color of the rubber (white). Also, the button for the laser pointer it's very close to the air mouse activation and sometime... Read more

Very handy air mouse and presenter

Impression:Very good presenter;

0 0 0

• posted bySergeyich on 07/31/2014

Well build airmouse. Good capture of motion. It's not look cheap and it's pleasure to hold in hands. The range of work is about 10-20 meters. Buttons are silent and it's hard to miss click. The closest competitor in my town cost 100$. Laser a bit weak but i guess it's ok.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bytherealdhrduck on 06/24/2014

It works on Linux, Android and Windows without the need of installing drivers, because it is seen as mouse. The use of a computermouse. You can use it for LaTex Presentation and normal powerpoints. A nice grip and good building quality The original batteries are really bad and small in capacity,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorbertgregorio on 05/26/2014

I use this daily for work. I have tried it with a Samsung Smart TV, with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and I use it with my Toshiba Ultrabook every day. It works, the price is amazing compared to similar products in stores. My colleagues want one, some even want mine! I wish that it used batteries,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynextorp on 05/13/2014

Good quality for the price. The touch is soft and it is nice to handle it. The led indicator is elegant. The mouse pointer moves smoothy. The laser pointer might be a little wider, mas maybe a legal constraint. At the beginning, the battery case is hard to open, but the trick is just to pull The... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere