DX » Community » Reviews » Wujixian 3100 Portable USB Powered 2-Channel 2 x 3W Speaker - Black + Orange
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymorrie41 on 06/09/2014

The speakers worked as expected. There was no background hum which occurs with many mains powered units. Sound input is accessed via a 3.5mm plug and lead which is a big advantage. The sound quality was very good for such small units at such a bargain price. Flimsy on board volume control circuit board ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeleiMaciel on 11/08/2013

Small size, easy to use, cheap price, good sound, perfect to use with laptops and ipods/ipad or mp3 players or cell phones, low noise and good controlers. Seems fragile, have no cover on speakers, very short cables. Could have bigger cables, but it's enough to laptops or cell phones, ipods, ipads, mp3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromvesenet on 10/27/2013

Very good sound quality, cheap, easy to use (just plug the USB to a power supply, computer, etc, and stereo jack), volume control no on/off switch, otherwise nothing. I guess a sub woofer would have been appropriate to reach the lower frequencies. But it sounded a lot better than my laptop speakers. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeuRAUL on 10/16/2013

Great sound, easy use and install. Perfect to boost the sound of my laptop to play my videos and movies with friends. And of course music. I tested with some loud heavy metal and that sound awesome!! The power is by USB, making not possible cary arroun with just my cellphone. But thats ok, I already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdu4rd0 on 09/01/2013

Buen precio. Calidad de construcción adecuada. Suenan bien. Linda combinación de color y forma. Pequeños pero bien audibles. Cables y fichas de buena terminación y largo adecuado. No tienen sonido super profesional, pero son adecuados para uso general. El control del volumen parece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybincabral on 07/07/2013

The price is low. Nevertheless, the sound quality is very good. I thought the bass for the size of the speakers. It is ideal for notebooks. Easy to use, just connect the sound output and one USB port. Lack protection in front of the speaker. With an impact or a finger of curious child, there goes the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytuncca on 06/07/2013

-Low price. -Easy to use: just plug both cables and play. -Good sound quality for overall purpose. -The sound cables (from the mais speaker to the computer) could be a little bit longer, to make it easier to arrange the speakers at more different positions further away from the computer. -Note that the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycrespitoska on 02/27/2013

DX.com products, sound products are my favorite, this mini USB speaker is the size appropriate for use with portable devices, it has a great sound and power suitable for personal use, recognizes it easily multiple devices and does not consume much energy so it is perfect for use in travel does not has ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymiwmiw on 02/01/2013

Good sound for the price and size. They are lightweight and easy to connect. I want to use them for playing my mp3 player or smartphone. Due to the light plastic construction the sound was a little cheap, but I solved this by opening the boxes and fill them with stone wool. Now they sound solid. Maybee ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections