DX » Community » Reviews » Ball Style 4-in-1 PVC Anti Collision Angle Guard Set for Kids - Translucent + Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygursasamet on 04/02/2014

nice and cheap one comparing similar product a1 ikea , this one is more usefull ,but the problem is both side glued tapes re bad quality so that its been stack off easyly so that i had to attached these with 3m tape that my own bought but the problem is both side glued tapes re bad quality so that its ... Read more

corner cover1 corner cover2 corner cover3

0 0 0

• posted bygabilyn on 08/20/2013

Cumple lo prometido. Se adhieren a las esquinas por medio de unas pegatinas de doble cara que vienen incluidas. Su función la cumple. El bebé no es capaz de despegarlas ni siquiera mordiéndolas (garantizado que lo intentará) Las pegatinas son de color blanco y los protectores transparentes,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKorkonen on 06/03/2013

Great product with a simple and elegant design to protect a child from those sharp corners often found in tables, drawers, etc. The translucent clear color helps that the corner protector does not stand out too much. The plastic seems soft enough, but at the same time tough / resistent. There is no cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamtcb on 06/01/2013

the stick works nice and protects the corners i used it on mu ikea tables in the living room because the have the sharpest corners and the most dangerous ones for the baby. i changed the sticker the red ones didn't work well with the living room decoration so i got transparent ones for the DX.com as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections