DX » Community » Reviews » External 2200mAh Emergency Power Battery Back Case for Iphone 5 - Black + Blue
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChucky77rwook on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent feel on back of case. Comfortable to use. Easy charging with micro usb Cons:Doesn't always like working. When phone is under load, charger will refuse to charge battery. Even sometimes when everything is off, it will not charge. When it does work, it is quick... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySteveneruda on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Charges the phone as expected. Looks good attached to the phone and isn't overly large. Cons:The build quality on the unit I got wasn't good. Switch panel is only attached at one side. I can't decide whether to return it or just super glue it down. OtherThough... Read more

2 1
  • posted bygostskull on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is a very sleek and stylish case. has an on/ off button with a dot display that tells you how much battery is left. another great fact is that it will charge your phone before the product, this helps longevity of the product. another thing is the price, s... Read more

battery charger i5 batt charger i5 battcase
    1 1
  • posted bylukas339 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very good price, you just can´t buy this kind of accesories any cheaper - it doubles your iPhone 5 capacity, I can use the phone whole day on 3G and playing games without any problem - very easy to use, everyone can do it - it is not as big as some othe... Read more

7 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections