DX » Community » Reviews » PRO-BIKER HX-05 Professional Cycling Race Full Finger Protective Warm Gloves - Black (Size L / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkyeVaradero on 04/09/2014

Warm and also good in rain. A little pocket under the Knuckles barrier for storing creditcard etc. Size large is really a large. My european handzize is 9,5 and those gloves are easy to put on. Not the best quality. Leather cover will probably burst in time Shared this link with friends. Delivery time ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMikeiasu on 11/26/2013

EN: Good price, good workmanship, good insulation at low temperatures. Already tested in heavy rains and the result was better than expected. PT-BR: Preço bom, acabamento de primeira e muito confortável. O isolamento térmico é muito bom. Já testei em chuvas fortes e o resultado ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydraggosh on 05/09/2013

The gloves keep you warm. Tested during rain, it's kinda waterproof. It looks a little bit chunky but it gets the job done. Dunno if suitable for below zero Celsium. Good grip on handles. The velcro system works as it's supposed to work. A bit too large. I guess the L I've ordered it's in fact an XL.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymetallord86 on 04/14/2013

The pro is the price and the quality, is very good isolating the low temperatures! The materials are good enough compared to the price. It came in a very nice and stiff plastic package. No problems at all with the delivery. The leather in some parts of the gloves is not real leather, is cheap but good ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bychuchifv on 01/09/2013

Good appearance and quality Comfortable Waterproof Good termical isolation Very cheap It has a very useful strip of cleaning cloth in both sides that permits the cleaning of your visor (fog, water, dust...) A little small for my hands size (an XL) but without problems for a good driving. The protections ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections