DX » Community » Reviews » 7W 3500K 600lm 7-LED Warm White Light Ceiling Lamp w/ Driver - Silver (AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Osvětlení Příjemné překvapilo mooi armatuur en mooi licht Very nice item. Last for a short time Good Quality and Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by3457159 on 01/15/2016

The led lights should last for a few years but this one died after just a few months.\ I was trying to reach customer support, but no way to reach them other then a standard complain. Overall - very disappointing and not recommended.

Impression:Last for a short time;

0 0 0

• posted byvolvobrick on 11/30/2015

Pros: Not bad quality, bright, warm light Cons: Could be cheaper by 3-4 dollars The lights is pre-wired with the LED driver, making installation very easy. The inner diameter is closer to 9cm, so make sure the hole you make is this diameter. The light output is equivalent to a 50W 12V halogen the... Read more

Impression:Good Quality and Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byp0p0v on 03/02/2015

Pros: Good look, bright enough, nice color in the light beam, good heat sink, not very expensive. Cons: Quite narrow light beam, greenish light out of light beam, not waterproof driver, could be cheaper.

Impression:Very nice item.;

0 0 0

• posted bydenielk on 09/24/2014

Vyzařuje jasné, silné a teplé světlo. Led světlo je pěkně zpracované, obsahuje masivní Al chladič. Celé je vyrobeno z Al materiálu. Konstrukce umožňuje naklopení světla i když v malém rozsahu. Montáž je velice jednoduchá. Dle mého názoru je světlo v dobrém poměru cena/ výkon.

Impression:Osvětlení Příjemné překvapilo;

0 0 0

• posted byboemeltrein on 09/17/2014

Het armatuur is zijn prijs volledig waard. Voldoende mooie warm licht

Impression:mooi armatuur en mooi licht;

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoMSoares on 07/24/2014

Pros: Very nice item, powerful light... very good shap. Alluminium shell... Cont: nothing to say..

Impression:Very nice item.;

0 0 0

• posted byOrangetilt on 03/27/2014

Compact, very powerful, clear white (no blues, no excessive yellow) and good looking. One of the best pieces from DX in my opinion. Price could be a bit cheaper and the driver takes a moment before charging and lighting up. As in you flip the switch and it takes a weird 0.5 ~ 0.8 seconds to light... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycapdegarde on 04/27/2013

Good quality, with an impressive aluminum heatsink at the back - I wonder why as LEDs do not get that hot. Very light. It can swing (on one axis) to a certain extent. The light is bright and warm white as advertised- not blueish. It was rather easy to install, over the kitchen range to replace a... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bygroeschel on 03/14/2013

The lamp is very bright and easily replaces my 50 Watt Halogen in terms of brightness. Build quality is good and it gives a nice even light. The light is also very similar to a normal halogen lamp which was important for the WAF (wife approval factor) Existing hole of halogen sockets have to be a... Read more

1 0 4

DX Everywhere