DX » Community » Reviews » 7W 3500K 600lm 7-LED Warm White Light Ceiling Lamp w/ Driver - Silver (AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Osvětlení Příjemné překvapilo mooi armatuur en mooi licht Very nice item.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byp0p0v on 03/02/2015

Pros: Good look, bright enough, nice color in the light beam, good heat sink, not very expensive. Cons: Quite narrow light beam, greenish light out of light beam, not waterproof driver, could be cheaper.

Impression:Very nice item.;

0 0 0

• posted bydenielk on 09/24/2014

Vyzařuje jasné, silné a teplé světlo. Led světlo je pěkně zpracované, obsahuje masivní Al chladič. Celé je vyrobeno z Al materiálu. Konstrukce umožňuje naklopení světla i když v malém rozsahu. Montáž je velice jednoduchá. Dle mého názoru je světlo v dobrém poměru cena/ výkon.

Impression:Osvětlení Příjemné překvapilo;

0 0 0

• posted byboemeltrein on 09/17/2014

Het armatuur is zijn prijs volledig waard. Voldoende mooie warm licht

Impression:mooi armatuur en mooi licht;

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoMSoares on 07/24/2014

Pros: Very nice item, powerful light... very good shap. Alluminium shell... Cont: nothing to say..

Impression:Very nice item.;

0 0 0

• posted byOrangetilt on 03/27/2014

Compact, very powerful, clear white (no blues, no excessive yellow) and good looking. One of the best pieces from DX in my opinion. Price could be a bit cheaper and the driver takes a moment before charging and lighting up. As in you flip the switch and it takes a weird 0.5 ~ 0.8 seconds to light... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycapdegarde on 04/27/2013

Good quality, with an impressive aluminum heatsink at the back - I wonder why as LEDs do not get that hot. Very light. It can swing (on one axis) to a certain extent. The light is bright and warm white as advertised- not blueish. It was rather easy to install, over the kitchen range to replace a... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bygroeschel on 03/14/2013

The lamp is very bright and easily replaces my 50 Watt Halogen in terms of brightness. Build quality is good and it gives a nice even light. The light is also very similar to a normal halogen lamp which was important for the WAF (wife approval factor) Existing hole of halogen sockets have to be a... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: