DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Heel Silicone Pad Tapes - Transparent (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWendell12 on 12/07/2014

Pros: muito útil, realmente protege o calcanhar. Contra: como é pregando por meio de uma cola não é bom ficar tirando do calçado para não perder a cola Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byibaklanos on 01/09/2014

It is a real good product with great funcionality, real meets its purposes, protect really well the foots so that nothing bad happens with it! No cons, and I can't think about any! It's really a good product with easy use! Really useful, and really protects, nice product with nice price, makes foots ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauniaco2708 on 12/23/2013

De muy buena calidad y muy confortable al momento de su utilizacion. Viene en un envoltorio y con instrucciones de los distintos usos que se le puede dar Ninguna contra al respecto. Lo unico que puedo decir es que el envio, ocmo siempre se demora muchisimo, pero es como en todos los envios desde afuera.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 12/05/2013

I bought these for my wife. She has those heels that are capable of blistering and peeling in nurses shoes. Damn near every shoe is uncomfortable and lead to injury, so I've purchased these heel cushions for her. These stick immediately, don't lose their adhesive power, don't wear at stockings and feel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnowyTiger on 11/21/2013

The greatest thing of this product begins with the price. The price is great. The pads are super comfortable and I am very happy to wear my pair of shoes that have been somewhat uncomfortable at the heel. It gives your heels a break while you are breaking in new shoes. You can really only apply it once,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykedimk on 09/02/2013

This silicon pad fit well with shoes. It soft and you don't feel it at all and that is good. I will buy more of those for future use. You can cut them at little pieces to fit on the right place where you have a problem with your shoes. The glue doesn't hold so when you put on and off your shoes you should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySwansong on 06/25/2013

It is soft and really protects your heel from sores caused by shoes/sandals. Doesn't have funny smell as many silicone pads do. Is thick and have a nice and smooth texture. You can't get it off because it won't stick back. Try to put it correctly in the first time, or it will fall off from the shoe/sandal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaricastro17 on 05/15/2013

High quality and the price is really amazing! I´m using this pair in my favorite scarpin and for sure I will buy more pairs for other shoes that I have. I´m in love! Very confortable. You can´t use this in more than one shoe, because the glue will not work very well if you change the shoe,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byComeq on 03/12/2013

This is a very nice quality product, I bought for my girlfriend and she loves it, she uses it a lot with her shoes and she only has good things to say about these silicone pad tapes. It helps protecting her feet while wearing shoes. There is nothing to complain about this product, the only thing I am ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLostDude on 01/16/2013

Work great to protect your feet to get harmed from the shoes. It is better for woman, that uses more shoes that can damage the feet, but i used it on my running tennis and worked very well, i can now run without pain. till now none, i don't know if it is going to last long, since it is silicone, i kinda ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections