DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Heel Silicone Pad Tapes - Transparent (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySwansong on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is soft and really protects your heel from sores caused by shoes/sandals. Doesn't have funny smell as many silicone pads do. Is thick and have a nice and smooth texture. Cons:You can't get it off because it won't stick back. Try to put it correctly in the f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaricastro17 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High quality and the price is really amazing! I´m using this pair in my favorite scarpin and for sure I will buy more pairs for other shoes that I have. I´m in love! Very confortable. Cons:You can´t use this in more than one shoe, because the gl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byComeq on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very nice quality product, I bought for my girlfriend and she loves it, she uses it a lot with her shoes and she only has good things to say about these silicone pad tapes. It helps protecting her feet while wearing shoes. Cons:There is nothing to complain abo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLostDude on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Work great to protect your feet to get harmed from the shoes. It is better for woman, that uses more shoes that can damage the feet, but i used it on my running tennis and worked very well, i can now run without pain. Cons:till now none, i don't know if it is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections