DX » Community » Reviews » BK3510 500-in-1 Full Blank ABS Artificial Nail Set - White (10 x 50)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMokanoer1 on 02/09/2014

The variation in sizes of the nails is very good and there is a good amount of each size. They are not extremely long, but still long enough to give an amazing look. The material is a bit hard so the nails split a bit too easy. However they don't come off that easy when bumping them into things because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnthr4X on 12/30/2013

+Tried many different nails, but going to stop buying anything else now that I found these. +10 different sizes. +The nails are of a very good quality and with the right glue they last for more than 3 weeks. -No real issue; only a bit too white which can make them look a bit fake (in my case it needs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveronickanr on 10/16/2013

The biggest pros is price, because in my country has tips double price or more. These nail tips have greta natural colour so its matching with natural nails. They have beautiful shape and lasts more then 2 monts on nails when used with good tips glue. They are soft, some nail designers like more harder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoisesde on 05/21/2013

10 different sizes for adjust to all natural nails, good quality, very easy to apply, long durability None that I can think of, I am absolutely satisfied with this pack, the description it's clearly and the product it's exactly the same than i hope receive, but I would like to come in a box, not in stocks.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeboradavila on 01/09/2013

excellent quality product, comes with 10 different sizes of nails which allows us to choose the most suitable for our natural nail, very easy to apply without enamel color stain, enamel drying is faster than the natural nail. the only drawback is that within each package are numbered some nails of different ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections