DX » Community » Reviews » EP-N8531 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB Wireless Wi-Fi Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
good BEST Kaliteli sağlam A.Ş. helper adapter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

şuanda bu ürün ile bağlanmaktayım sağlam kaliteli ve hızlı fiyatıda bundan ucuzu zor tavsiye ederim Read more

Impression:Kaliteli sağlam A.Ş. ;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasrenan on 11/12/2014

excelente produto, comprei para usar no meu raspberry pi e até agora não me deixou na mão, recomendo Read more

Impression:BEST;

0 0 0

• posted byAnbu623 on 10/31/2014

Pros: -small size -price -easy to connect. -very good for short range Cons: -not so good for large range. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byklimino on 09/25/2014

It works! Excellent replacement when wifi is not working on pc or laptop. The strength of reception is excellent, easy installation. The only thing which is a bit annoying. When connected to wifi, it can not be done automatically, it is a little click through. But otherwise excellent. Price, quality,... Read more

Impression:helper adapter;

0 0 0

• posted byMonoS94 on 06/15/2014

The dongle is very tiny, less than the usb connector. Support all three common standard [b,g and n, not a but this standard is not used by common peripheral]. Use very low current [less than 100mA]. Can be plugged into a raspberry pi thanks to its compatibility with linux and the low power consumption.... Read more

The dongle attached to my RPi

0 0 0

• posted byspacemansplit on 11/28/2013

Small size ,reception is qiute ok for that size adapter. It has Ralink RT5370 chipset so it fits many sat.receivers-alma ,nytrobox ... smaller range due to it's size .A little thicker plate with contacts so its a little harder to stick it in and pull out. I bought it for alma s2200 hd sat. receiver and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarsNorw on 10/19/2013

Worked great in Windows XP and Windows 7. Driver included on CD. (Ralink2870) If you install the utility also, you can switch to AP mode. (You can then make a virtual WiFi router and share your internet connection to other computers as long your computer is on) In other words, this device can work as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarsNorw on 10/09/2013

Small size... You have to choose install drivers only in the setup menu. I read somewhere that RealTek chip 8188 was inside, so I downloaded the driver for this chip from RealTek. Worked fine. Could not switch to AP mode. (Works as a wireless router taking an internet connection and sharing it as WiFi)... Read more

3 0 3

• posted bysantimagus on 08/23/2013

- It is a very good price. - works fine in Linux. - If you have a good WIFI signal, it works ok. - bad structure finished - If you works with windows, it can don't do a good work. - If you need to install the driver disc (is necesary if you use windows xp) the CD included fail (I need want the drivers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaudioazevedo on 07/03/2013

I have purchased this to work with AZBOX Bravissimo (and some others too) and works right out of the box. Works with Windows 7, OSX and it is incredible small! I have several others with same chip and i think all of then works like same, besides the reception of this.... but is expected. Well.... it ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections