DX » Community » Reviews » PIPO S1 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / HDMI - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPetrosd on 11/21/2013

price is cheap. a very good tablet for general use. Build quality is good. comes with the Android OS 4.1, Has Multi-Language support the power adaptor stop working after 2 months, The power adapter blowed up with a very ugly and alarming sound. You should definitely invest in a better one than the supplied. It is plastic and feels a little bit cheap.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmarios on 11/02/2013

Bought it during the %50USD Xmas -super cheap. Installed XBMC and very happy with it. Plays perfect every video file I tried (1080p) and 3D. It is connect to my 3d tv with hdmi and it is also used as a media player. You would also need a lan adaptor if looking for wired ethernet The power adapter blowed up with a very ugly and alarming sound. You should ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymagunamu on 10/29/2013

+Fast Hardware +Last firmare for this moment +Cheap +S1s have better screen than S1 +Hardware is better than Samusng Galaxy S2 -A little bit small battery, but for this price.. it not a con. -Not good camera, but this is tablet, need you camera on it? -Sometimes it have laggy. I order Pipo S1, but DX send me newer version of this tablet Pipo S1s, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimmast on 09/01/2013

is very easy to use it has a very good capassitive screen. the HDMI is very useful to see movies in tv screen. The quality of tablet is very good. Is a very good choise to buy it. The games and the programs works with no problems and fast. I use it every day with no problems the battery want 5 hours to charge and in 4 hours the battery is empty. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelfer12 on 07/06/2013

Very fast tablet, I've tested others friends more expensive tablets and those don't run as smooth as this one. Very cheap considering you are buying dual core cpu 1.6 and quad core gpu. Games runs smoothly Mine came with a little dent on the screen, it's not big enough to bother me but it's still not in perfect conditions. Takes its time to unlock and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavrikv on 04/05/2013

Working great, Build quality is good. comes with the Android OS 4.1, Has Multi-Languege support. Connected to my TV with HDMI port Works Greate, the screen then being used as a mouse pad. After fully charged can be used over 4 hours flouently. The Battary meeter for charging is not accurate, its takes approxemently 5 hours for full charged. The charger ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRRRobert on 03/15/2013

- Much cheaper than more well-known 'budget tablets' brands like Yarvik, Archos, etc. - Fairly good building quality for its price. - Comes with Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean), where most competitors leave you stuck with ICS, Honeycomb or even Gingerbread. - proper hardware (CPU/GPU) and IPS screen - slim design. HDMI output. - only supplied with USA power ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byajithkategar on 02/08/2013

- Best price to performance ratio - Good processing speed, can handle most applications with ease - No problem playing HD videos or demanding games. - Access to Google app store with lots of free stuff. - Very responsive screen - Screen resolution, but you will get over it! - No European charger provided, had to use USB - Speakers, very weak, thought ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiplocentrus on 02/02/2013

- Bought it during the -50USD Xmas action so the price was super cheap and compared to the price that tablet are sold in my country it almost a steal. - Plays smooth every video file I tried (720 nad 1080p) - Has a hdmi exit so it can be used as a media player. - Smooth scrolling and very good screen response. - Although plastic it feels solid. - Eventhough ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bysukoa on 01/14/2013

Ok, price is cheap for what tablets cost in my country. Good quality, it is very fast, the games just flow pretty good. Running apps also ok, camera is 2 mega pixels, not so good, but decent pictures (only one front camera). I like to rotate the tablet to change positions of the screen. The battery duration is very good and the screen is very responsive.... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections