DX » Community » Reviews » PIPO S1 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / HDMI - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPetrosd on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:price is cheap. a very good tablet for general use. Build quality is good. comes with the Android OS 4.1, Has Multi-Language support Cons:the power adaptor stop working after 2 months, The power adapter blowed up with a very ugly and alarming sound. You should definitel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmarios on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought it during the %50USD Xmas -super cheap. Installed XBMC and very happy with it. Plays perfect every video file I tried (1080p) and 3D. It is connect to my 3d tv with hdmi and it is also used as a media player. You would also need a lan adaptor if looking... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavrikv on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Working great, Build quality is good. comes with the Android OS 4.1, Has Multi-Languege support. Connected to my TV with HDMI port Works Greate, the screen then being used as a mouse pad. After fully charged can be used over 4 hours flouently. Cons:The Battary... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRRRobert on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Much cheaper than more well-known 'budget tablets' brands like Yarvik, Archos, etc. - Fairly good building quality for its price. - Comes with Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean), where most competitors leave you stuck with ICS, Honeycomb or even Gingerbread. - proper... Read more

1 0
  • posted byajithkategar on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Best price to performance ratio - Good processing speed, can handle most applications with ease - No problem playing HD videos or demanding games. - Access to Google app store with lots of free stuff. - Very responsive screen Cons:- Screen resolution, but you... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiplocentrus on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Bought it during the -50USD Xmas action so the price was super cheap and compared to the price that tablet are sold in my country it almost a steal. - Plays smooth every video file I tried (720 nad 1080p) - Has a hdmi exit so it can be used as a media player.... Read more

4 0
  • posted bysukoa on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ok, price is cheap for what tablets cost in my country. Good quality, it is very fast, the games just flow pretty good. Running apps also ok, camera is 2 mega pixels, not so good, but decent pictures (only one front camera). I like to rotate the tablet to change positio... Read more

• posted bysleevezipper on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great tablet considering what you pay for it. I checked some sites first and this one came out best. I can see why: it's cheap but has pretty good specs. Build quality is what you would expect: plastic but not flimsy built. Cons:Screen could be better. But reall... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections