DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protectors for Iphone 5 (50 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysrccadena on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality, wonderful price, good finish, very much for the price, disposable Cons:scratches very easily, and cut the home button in most skins comes with the piece that is not to be, everyone comes together without unitary packaging, serving to be sold sepa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very cheap so if you done one wrong you can try another one. I give some friends and they also like it. It is a very good quality. It is a clear protector that helps your iphone protect and keep the nature image. The screenprotector arived very fast. I bo... Read more

Protective Clear Screen Protectors for iPhone 5 Protective Clear Screen Protectors for iPhone 5
    1 0
  • posted byproxquist on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It`s extremely cheap and fits perfectly on the iPhone 5. It1s easy to apply if you know how to do it well. But i guess that is the case for all screenprotectors. The screenprotectors are shipped with a little anti-dust towel, 1 for each screenprotector. Altho i... Read more

4 0
  • posted bychristiantr on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very cheap so if you done one wrong you can try another one. I give some friends and they also like it. It is a very good quality. It is a clear protector that helps your iphone protect and keep the nature image. The screenprotector arived very fast. I bought this on... Read more

ScreenProtector 50Screenprotectors
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections