DX » Community » Reviews » 5mm Neodymium Magnet Sphere DIY Puzzle Set - Black (216 PCS)
  • 5 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybikegigant on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's sticks very well. It is a good toy to play with your imagination. It's fun for the whole family. Kids are playing with those magnets every day, trying to win a competition of the best project. They even try to do things on the magnetic board or on other s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeph78 on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The Magnets are great, they are very strong. They are very small and you can assemble them in any form you can imagine Cons:They have a bitter taste but I guess it is to avoid people from putting them in their mouth... It would be good to know if the product is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byornotermes on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect to keep your self busy. Fun and addictive. Looks nice on your desktop/table. They have a nice weight to them. Cons:Can be dangerous if swallowed, but that applies to all magnets (NEVER put magnets in your mouth). Slightly bigger than 5mm (they are closer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDRAYUG on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very powerful attraction Perfectly spherical and of the same size. Provided me hours of fun while looking for how to make a perfect cube... Rubber black paint is really efficient for spheres to stick on each other. Cons:Rubber paint providing black color may g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytitaniumxl on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am not talented but people with good imagination will like it better. Cons:"kristiankolev" is right. It leaves a very bad taste on your hands. It is impossible to play with them long time. BUT there is a solution if you want to buy them. I bought a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrftc on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Strong magnets. Cool forms can be make. Very interesting to learn how to deal with poles. Cons:The horrible taste that impregnates the hand. Unnoticed, the first time I used I was eating. Doesn't seem to be toxic, but I needed to wash teeth 3 times to get rid... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoumlaberge on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very fun, can make different shape, strong magnets, really addictive!!! I could lift heavy things with the magnets!!! Cons:Must use glove or the residue on your hand is really dirty and annoying. I think it's a nickel coating witch can be toxic. Food taste rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodriformigaa on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Produto muito bom, com imãs bem fortes, posso fazer inúmeras estruturas e a mesma continua firme. Com certeza comprarei novamente. o produto chegou sem violações e levou menos de um mês desde a compra até a entrega, e 60% deste te... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymourea on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very entertaining game. It encourages imagination and creativity. It also serves as a magnet, a single ball can hold several roles in the refrigerator. They are very strong magnets. Its price is good. Cons:It leaves a bitter taste awful in hands. It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaSpider on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, not so expensive, fun to play. Cons:After handling the product for a while, the metallic shining ink gets dimmed, didn’t try cleaning, but seems to be prone to oxidation. OtherThoughts:When I first say the product announced I thought it was a lower... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections