DX » Community » Reviews » 5mm Neodymium Magnet Sphere DIY Puzzle Set - Black (216 PCS)
  • 5 star 10 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntelios on 06/18/2014

The spheres have good magnetization. Strong enough for holding your construction. But not to strong for removing spheres. I could not confirm the dirty hand. I had clean fingers after working with the spheres. with only one set you can hardly create something. For creating a construction in normal size that you can present on a table or shelf you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnakeTeam on 03/24/2014

The magnets are pretty strong and you can make almost anything you want with them and it is a realy good item for just having something in the hands The magnets are pretty small and you need to have many magnets to make something big And they taste realy bad(but you should not have them in the mouth anyway) The magnets can be realy hard to get used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctown8 on 12/18/2013

look nice, the black finish doesnt appear to be wearing at all, which is something i was afraid of very fun to play with, tricky at first but once you get the hang of it they are not too difficult to use a little bit pricey the magnets are not as strong as neocube, or zenmagnets etc. didnt come in any case what so ever, just in a bag (not really a con ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybikegigant on 07/25/2013

It's sticks very well. It is a good toy to play with your imagination. It's fun for the whole family. Kids are playing with those magnets every day, trying to win a competition of the best project. They even try to do things on the magnetic board or on other surface that holds magnets (like lamps, refrigerator, etc.) I bought just one set of Neodymium ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeph78 on 07/23/2013

The Magnets are great, they are very strong. They are very small and you can assemble them in any form you can imagine They have a bitter taste but I guess it is to avoid people from putting them in their mouth... It would be good to know if the product is toxic or not Good product but you will have to wash your hands thoroughly. Make sure you keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byornotermes on 07/01/2013

Perfect to keep your self busy. Fun and addictive. Looks nice on your desktop/table. They have a nice weight to them. Can be dangerous if swallowed, but that applies to all magnets (NEVER put magnets in your mouth). Slightly bigger than 5mm (they are closer to 5.1mm), that might make certain structures mixed with other balls thats exactly 5mm skew or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDRAYUG on 04/28/2013

Very powerful attraction Perfectly spherical and of the same size. Provided me hours of fun while looking for how to make a perfect cube... Rubber black paint is really efficient for spheres to stick on each other. Rubber paint providing black color may get away by scrathing balls on each other. Color behind black paint is silver. Would have been more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytitaniumxl on 04/09/2013

I am not talented but people with good imagination will like it better. "kristiankolev" is right. It leaves a very bad taste on your hands. It is impossible to play with them long time. BUT there is a solution if you want to buy them. I bought a synthetic paint thinner and put all magnets in a glass bottle and fill 3/4 of the bottle with thinner.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrftc on 04/07/2013

Strong magnets. Cool forms can be make. Very interesting to learn how to deal with poles. The horrible taste that impregnates the hand. Unnoticed, the first time I used I was eating. Doesn't seem to be toxic, but I needed to wash teeth 3 times to get rid of the bitter taste! Nice and entertaining gadget. Like others commented, its addictive nature asks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoumlaberge on 04/04/2013

Very fun, can make different shape, strong magnets, really addictive!!! I could lift heavy things with the magnets!!! Must use glove or the residue on your hand is really dirty and annoying. I think it's a nickel coating witch can be toxic. Food taste really really bad after using this product even if you wash your hand twice. It's really sad since ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections