Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
Very fun, can make different shape, strong magnets, really addictive!!! I could lift heavy things with the magnets!!!
Must use glove or the residue on your hand is really dirty and annoying. I think it's a nickel coating witch can be toxic. Food taste really really bad after using this product even if you wash your hand twice. It's really sad since it blow away the fun of it to put glove.
Please use better coating! This one might be toxic!
Fun and wish I could have a version without this coating.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.