Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
Perfect to keep your self busy. Fun and addictive. Looks nice on your desktop/table. They have a nice weight to them.
Can be dangerous if swallowed, but that applies to all magnets (NEVER put magnets in your mouth). Slightly bigger than 5mm (they are closer to 5.1mm), that might make certain structures mixed with other balls thats exactly 5mm skew or arc.
This is not a toy for children. These magnets are powerful and can be really dangerous when swallowed. Even older children can accidentally swallow them if pretending that they are piercings.
Great toy for grown ups, keeps your hands busy for hours. Keep away from children.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.