DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Dock Station for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxEDGEDKIDx on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, works as it's supposed to. Device is held pretty tightly by the mini USB connector. Looks decent and once attached, still manages to look somewhat professional. Cons:Feels cheap and doesn't quite allow the device to sit 100% on the cradle. A little diff... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesgrio on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has good quality material. It works great with LG 4X HD (P-880). It is very stable. Cons:The USB cable that come in the package is too short, It is about 10 cm. If you want to use it beside a laptop there are no problem, but for a desktop I recommend other cable. Other... Read more

Front - with LG Optimus 4X HD Left side - with LG Optimus 4X HD Zoom - Front - with LG Optimus 4X HD Short cable
    1 0
  • posted byjdotcom on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a must buy if you want a dock for your S3 but don't want do spend in an original Samsung dock. It looks very similar to the original. I believe it fits any phone of any brand with connector at the bottom, so it's a plus if you get a new device. Cons:I don't see any... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections