DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Dock Station for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxEDGEDKIDx on 10/15/2013

Cheap, works as it's supposed to. Device is held pretty tightly by the mini USB connector. Looks decent and once attached, still manages to look somewhat professional. Feels cheap and doesn't quite allow the device to sit 100% on the cradle. A little difficult to get phone off some times. You get what you pay for and I suppose it does the job. Delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesgrio on 05/23/2013

It has good quality material. It works great with LG 4X HD (P-880). It is very stable. The USB cable that come in the package is too short, It is about 10 cm. If you want to use it beside a laptop there are no problem, but for a desktop I recommend other cable. I bought it because I did not see any cradle for LG P-880 I didn’t know if will fit but I ... Read more

Front - with LG Optimus 4X HD Left side - with LG Optimus 4X HD Zoom - Front - with LG Optimus 4X HD Short cable
    1 0
  • posted byjdotcom on 03/01/2013

It's a must buy if you want a dock for your S3 but don't want do spend in an original Samsung dock. It looks very similar to the original. I believe it fits any phone of any brand with connector at the bottom, so it's a plus if you get a new device. I don't see any. It doesn't have a slot to charge an extra battery but I don't see this as a problem.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections