DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire UF-T90 4 x Cree XM-L U2 2000lm 2-Mode Memory Crown Head Flashlight - Black (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanieltinguely on 12/20/2013

Very bright flashlight Cycling through is easy, I like the hidden strobe. Click to turn on to last setting, hold and let go to set the level, turn on and click twice for strobe. Glow in the dark O on the 4 front bezels is a nice added touch that I did not expect. Threading seems nice a solid. The handle only has one connection point which allows for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKainHonda1 on 11/14/2013

Good build quality, looks great, choice of low to very bright light levels. Excellent light for the price. So far I would buy this again, no regrets at all as long as it lasts a while. Gets hot after about 10 minutes of use, not too hot but just enough to know its being used. The handle is awkward, took it off and screwed tether in place. Works for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypumpelpilt on 03/22/2013

I really like this one! Broad hot spot, good colours, very compact- fits in a (big) pocket (without handle), swiching system is very clever, and it has a main swich in the contact plate. Lumen claim is not unrealistic, build quality seems to be good. Handle is easy to remove if you dont want to use it. You have to find a way to plug the hole flush, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfrollard on 01/06/2013

Magnificently bright. Unheard-of bright. wow. bright. Did I mention bright? When compared to my 1400 lumen video projector, it washes out the entire wall making the picture totally disappear, zero contrast. To walk all over a 1400 lumen projector beam like that is mind boggling. on/fade to low/fast strobe with memory is quick to turn on and off. Weather ... Read more

9 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections