DX » Community » Reviews » 2.1A Dual-USB Car Cigarette Powered Plug Adapter for Iphone / Ipad / GPS - Pink
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjunke17 on 06/26/2013

Small and with two usb connectors. Really good look and good material Stopped working after first usage. I don't know why - i absolutely know how to use this. i like pink color and i think this is the smallest car charger with two usb connectors i have ever seen. I ordered another three pcs and i believe that they will be working okay. I am just thinking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguigoz on 06/25/2013

Works great with iphone 4 and Ipad It charges both at the same time Item is small and you can leave it plugged all the time, as it doesn't take space It has a good quality plastic and the price is really cheap No cons, except the color ? A black version less catchy than the pink will be great . Definitely a must buy, either to charge iphone or ipad,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTwilightSun on 04/25/2013

I have got exactly what I wanted. Two usb, cheap, have fsmall size. I tested this adapter with iPod nano + Gopro hero3 at the same time: everything works ok, devices can work&charge with no heating of adapter It looks good even in dark car Maybe color, but this kind of pink don't disturb me. No manuals (but there's no need of any) haven't tested ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byxfer62 on 02/24/2013

It's really small and if can deliver 2A is a very good price. I just tested my Lumia 610 with it and started to charge it. it can remain in the cigarret adapter due to the small size. 2 ports for 2 devices at the sametime is a nice feature. It's well finished, it does not look extremely cheap to me. The pink color, I think that was the only option. ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections