DX » Community » Reviews » W758 Portable Flexible Plastic Roll-up Drum Kit - Black + White (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
good value It is more than a toy.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeffreyjp on 04/03/2015

very nice item. I use this when I jam with my friends. great great item!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9233207 on 03/28/2015

Easy to use and it has very good sound effect, really enjoyable, after I tested I am going to give it to my son and I am sure he is going to spend more time on it. The price can be reduce little further, delivery options can be added to receive the item little more early. Rest all good I will it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcdf030989 on 03/15/2015

Todo muy bien recomendado

0 0 0

• posted byIgnacobo on 02/13/2015

Just have some fun. easy to use. sound is ok. More than one note at a time!!

Impression:It is more than a toy.;

0 0 0

• posted byxMeNdeZx on 12/16/2014

Pros: Just learning how to play drums, and on my first day i already got a good start =) Sounds are nice for the price you pay for the kit and sensibility is ok. You got to measure and be precise on your hits so you get a good rithm and sound. Cons: Nothing to point out, it does what i asked for... Read more

Impression:good,value;

0 0 1

• posted bykoldem on 02/08/2013

Insert battery. Connect the speakers. Switch on and play. The price range is also perfect. I’m just learning, so there is no way I was going to plunk down big dollars on something I’m not sure how long I’ll stick with. No built-in speakers. I usually plug in a pair of speakers for better sound. a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere