DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Women Emergency Standing Pee Urinal Tool - Purple
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariolog on 06/14/2014

Not too expensive and good as a gift (I'm male, useless for me). It comes with an user manual and doesn't even look like a penis. My friend thought it was a mask. None I think. She seems to be very happy with this product. It could include a waterproof case considering the type of fluid that's gonna ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaroMjrn on 12/31/2013

-need to pee but in a hurry? just unzip your pants push your panties aside and slide this over. relief. much easier than having to pull your pants and underwear all the way down turning around and sitting. -not a restroom insight and you REALLY have to go? women unfortunately have the disadvantage of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytasdevil13 on 07/27/2013

My wife has got the original one and during our holiday in NZ a curious Kea bird came to our tent and chewed up the device. She was quite disappointed and now she has a very good replacement for just a quarter of the price... It is really hard to find any cons. The original one has a squarish tip and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byumutkose on 01/23/2013

Its a good solution for women to pee anywhere including outdoor, bar toilets etc. Its made of soft silicone material. It seems very durable. easy to carry in handbag or backpack. Easy to use it but need to some experiment to feel relaxed when using. you should clean it after every use. there is no carrying ... Read more

0 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections