DX » Community » Reviews » JOYO JF-01 Guitar Vomtage Overdrive Effect Pedal - Green + Yellow (1 x 9V 6F22)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscubdaver on 05/02/2014

Sturdy. Same basic size as other popular brand stompboxes. Sounds as good or better than any tube screamer I've heard. Great "in between" OD not too soft (although it can be a boost) and not too harsh. Came with a 9V battery. Shipping box was a little flimsy but who really cares. Also the Battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byensoniqgrh on 12/22/2013

Pros are the high quality finish of the pedal. Sturdy aluminum alloy housing, robust on/off switch and the fact that it really is a true bypass switch, ie. no colouring of the sound when the pedal is switched off. The volume, tone and drive knobs are also of high quality and will surely last for a really ... Read more

Joyo Vintage Overdrive Pedal (1) Joyo Vintage Overdrive Pedal (2) Joyo Vintage Overdrive Pedal (3) Joyo Vintage Overdrive Pedal (4)

0 0 0

• posted byLeandro90 on 03/05/2013

The construction is very solid,metal casing, the switch is a good dpdt. I did not have a tube screemer but the sound is very good. I have a boss SD-1 and the quality sound is comparable. The pots work great. Also comming with a battery, its great!. Very good to play like sound of some records of Gilmour,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byhcunhaa on 02/19/2013

this is a very good pedal, very similar with the tubescreamer of ibanez! the construction of this pedal is great and sounds amazing! the full sound of this pedal is get when you put the "tone" knob on 5 o'clock. is not a perfect clone, but very good as well! not versatily as the ibanez one.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections