DX » Community » Reviews » Travor Professional Vertical External Battery Grip Set for Nikon D600 DSLR - Black
Customer’s impression:
Impressive Marvelous
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariolog on 02/03/2015

Pros: It doesn't even feel like you're using a non-original product. The plastic and rubber look and feel exactly the same as the ones on the camera. It holds tight and secure to it. Switching between battery holders is easy and feels professional. Nothing on this product seems to have a short a... Read more

Impression:Impressive,Marvelous;

0 0 0

• posted byjpdiez on 07/05/2013

* Build quality * The rubber is amazing, feels exactly as the one on the body. * Almost triples shooting frames and time (video) when used with 2 batteries * Price is unbeatable * The AF-L/AE-L button is easily pressed with the palm of your hand when holding the camera with the grip in horizontal... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymax86 on 07/03/2013

This is by far the best version of this MB-D14 Professional Vertical External Battery Grip Set for Nikon D600 DSL that I have ever seen. I have compared it to the Nikon version and it is almost identical. Everything works well ans as it should. The only issue that I have with this is that the is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaviom on 04/17/2013

Good build, does what it propose to do, recognized the battery as soon as it was inserted. Buttons works perfectly. The texture combines with the camera's. Dimension a little bit bigger than the camera, that causes a little weird sensation while handling de camera, nothing that you can't get used... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byccr1911 on 01/28/2013

This is not a cheap knockoff. I was able to compare this model to the original Nikon MH-14 and found them to be identical!!!!! The rubber feel, color and texture were identical and it mated with my D600 with no problems. Then I started the D600 up and the battery menu noted that the MH-14 was and... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere