DX » Community » Reviews » RTL2832U + R820T Mini DVB-T + DAB+ + FM USB Digital TV Dongle - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynscode on 07/06/2014

Good stick for RTL-SDR, good for ADS-B, good connector. Could be packaged without the remote to save cost. I've tested this stick for RTL-SDR and currently it is connected to a Raspberry Pi on my roof top, where it serves as a Flightradar24 feeder. ADS-B range I ged is ~400km withing LOS. All with the ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byBlueWolfie on 07/02/2014

This thing is awesome, really good and cheap for you who are starting in the SDR world, is possible to learn a lot with one of these. The antenna that comes with it is decent, really impressive! None so far, everything works pretty good! I didn't had a chance to test it to receive TV. I live in Brazil ... Read more

The package The dongle Working with SDR#

1 0 0

• posted byNimitzBE on 04/01/2014

I bought this product for Software Defined Radio. This do really a great job and big range. Work from 29MHz till 1.9 GHz. Also you can receive 2MHz width i real time. Works great with SDR-Sharp. Special antenna connector but easily to solve with a pigtail adaptor. None. I really like this stick with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byghostDancer on 03/01/2014

Good price, you can watch tv or you can use it for sdr in linux out of the box. Antenna is not really good, unless you have really good reception you need and adaptor like the one in http://dx.com/p/lwj-023-mcx-male-to-tv-female-antenna-adapter-cable-black-17-5cm-207418 Working out of the box , at least ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygamemodscanada on 02/28/2014

Excellent Hardware Easy to use Remote Excellent Build Quality Excellent Reception Antenna could be longer... Antenna could use more common plug. Printing on label could be a bit more official looking. IR could be located somewhere more useful. Never actually used it for TV Reception, only as a SDR Radio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCabraextreme on 02/10/2014

Small and works perfectly, especially for laptops is quite comfortable although your antenna does not pick up the signal well, although not a clear home antenna. The antenna is very small and fragile, but if you adapt to the antenna of the house works perfectly. The quality / price is perfect for viewing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPicno on 02/09/2014

Works on linux and Windows. Can be used as a software defined radio and it works perfectly for ADS-B aircraft tracking. Great price. Non-standard antenna connector. I'm gonna order an adaptador for using better antennas. I was impressed with how well it works. Even with the small included antenna, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvhfhound on 02/02/2014

Good price and software support online. Operates well with SDR TOUCH on Asus Nexus tablet after <Rooting> Andriod OS. The unit will also work on Many late model Samsung Android cell phones as well! How Can you go wrong at this price! Buy the SKU165089 MCX Lead. DVB-T RF Coaxial to MCX TV Antenna ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrednino on 02/01/2014

I bought it only to be used as an ADS-B receiver for live aircraft tracking. It's simply excellent as a hardware regarding the price and the use of it. The recceivers of such kind cos more than 500 Euros. Only con is the poor construction especially at point where the antenna is connected to the card.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymediawizard79 on 01/29/2014

Great for SDR with SDR# and other compatable software, and an awesome general receiver. It can be used on an Andriod phone or tablet. Tunes very wide band. It tunes from 24mhz all the way to 1768mhz with no gaps!! There are a few birdies but easily fixable. Great receiver! Fun to use for finding transmitters ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections