DX » Community » Reviews » RTL2832U + R820T Mini DVB-T + DAB+ + FM USB Digital TV Dongle - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Useful Quality Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarcanjoale on 11/23/2016

Bought only for Automatic dependent surveillance – broadcast (ADS-B) monitoring. It allows to monitor inflight aircraft data broadcast by its ADS-B System Pros: Good construction quality, easy to use. Small indoor antenna can reach many A/C. Cons: None Other: You should use Zadig to change for in... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 2

• posted byalexja on 11/22/2016

Само собой это не DVB-T2 ! Поэтому цифровые мультиплексы в РФ вы на него не посмотрите, радио слышно я брал для SDR приема, примерно до 1000МГЦ принимает.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 3

• posted bymtomasko on 11/02/2016

I used this dongle on my sat receiver with Linux like second tuner. It is working as expected. instalation was simple. Attached antenna is useless, I used external TV antenna.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9734317 on 09/02/2016

Pros:Works on linux, very cheap, reasonable quality for the price, actually feels good to hold it, not like its about to fall apart. Contains RTL2832U ADC and R820T tuner so is well supported and just works(TM). Cons: Signal quality/strength might be lacking for some of its uses, however, someone... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 1

• posted bywsauermann on 09/02/2016

Packaged well. Widely supported chipset.

0 0 0

• posted by10525117 on 09/01/2016

Pro: even it is not highlighted this device is compatible with Linux Cons: as it has special connector, an adapter is also required when you want to attach an external antenna. Overall: I'm very satisfied with this product.

Impression:Useful,Linux compatible;

0 0 1

• posted bysaggiopol on 08/17/2016

Great usb dongle with the rtl2832 chip. I use it on linux, macosx and android without any problem. You can receive on a large spectrum of frequencies.

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydwingrin on 08/08/2016

Using the dongle for SDR (with SDR# software), works as expected. Note that this is the R820T receiver, not the newer and more sensitive R820T2.

0 0 0

• posted byEsotericDave on 08/08/2016

Pros: The video and audio quality is great! I like that this antenna is compatible with a lot of different software and "hacks". If you're interested in purchasing this and you're comfortable with playing around with some software you should google "RTL2832U software" to see it's many Cons: It a... Read more

Impression:difficult,great,Enjoying;

0 0 0

• posted byYEDkii on 07/14/2016

Всё настроил для SDR и даже не ожидал такого качественного приёма даже на штатную антенну. Естественно, для качественного приёма нужно колхозить нормальную всеволновку, тогда будет нормальный выхлоп от качественного звука. Переговоры по рации охранников торгового цента неподалёку слышны хорошо, А... Read more

Impression:Very good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere