DX » Community » Reviews » RTL2832U + R820T Mini DVB-T + DAB+ + FM USB Digital TV Dongle - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Quality Great product facil de usar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9580564 on 08/07/2015

Fast delivery and quality, seems to be everything fine. It 's already mounted.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjtellez84 on 08/04/2015

All very good, without problems. The delivery was fast.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byLars71dk on 08/03/2015

Fast shipping, drivers included works on Win7 64 bit. Install the drivers. Plug-in the device. Device gets installed. Windows Media Center can use the device to receive DVB-T broadcasts. Picture quality of course depends on how strong the signal is in your area. The antenna is quite small, I will... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybastian433 on 07/12/2015

Works fine, I wanted to try out how hard/not hard it is to get a DAB+ signal. Tested a bit with DVB-T as well but most is encrypted, the 4 channels that are unencrypted work. The supplied antenna is not really useable if you don't live next to the transmitter, I had to build one myself from a of... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by9442928 on 06/04/2015

Tried it. works well.

Impression:Very good,excellent,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjdesbonnet on 06/04/2015

I purchased this for use as a low cost software defined radio (see rtl-sdr.com). I already have a few similar RTL2832U dongles and needed a few more. This one uses the Rafael Micro R820T tuner. One other difference compared to my older RTL2832U dongles: this one uses a smaller coaxial connector a... Read more

Works with RTL-SDR. Uses smaller coaxial connector than standard TV connector.

0 0 0

• posted bytr3intaydos on 05/27/2015

Pros: Good for the first experiments with SDR, works out of the box with sdr# Cons: Cheap quality plastic and low quality antena and you will loose the cap, i guarantee it. Other: Its very good for your firsts tries with sdr.

0 0 0

• posted byBicodeluz on 05/08/2015

Pros: De facil instalação e utilização como um Receptor SDR, na internet vc pode encontrar vários tutoriais e os drivers para utiliza-lo como um Receptor SDR. Como receptor de TV digital eu não tenho muito do que reclamar, funciona muito bem dentro de sua categoria. Cons: Não encontrei nada de no... Read more

Melhor custo para Radio SDR.

Impression:Muito bom.;

0 0 0

• posted by9324485 on 04/25/2015

Всё работает, посылка пришла быстро.

Impression:очень хорошее;

0 0 0

• posted byalicemidori on 04/10/2015

The product is just like the announce. Shipping to Brasil was very fast. I recommend.

Impression:Very good,Great product,Fast shipping;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere