DX » Community » Reviews » RTL2832U + R820T Mini DVB-T + DAB+ + FM USB Digital TV Dongle - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent SDR GnuRadio sdr dvb-t SDR#
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvivekcs11 on 12/16/2014

Arrived on time and works as designed, using SDR# for monitoring various bands Gets heated up after a while, stock antenna is definitely not usable for such a large bandwidth. Read more

Impression:SDR;

0 0 0

• posted byraimondohc on 12/09/2014

Eso sí, la antena obviamente es muy mala y no verás TV si vives en ciudad. Mejor buscar un adaptador y conectarla a otra más potente. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bybalintdavid on 12/08/2014

Tested with Arch Linux, works with linux kernel 3.14 out of the box. Tested the dvb-t function in VLC. Read more

Impression:sdr dvb-t ;

0 0 0

• posted byFjhones on 12/06/2014

bom material de utilização, meio confuso no inicio mais depois da pra utilizar, a parte ruim é que não é compativel aki no brasil, o sinal daki ainda não é suportado, entao nao usei ainda kk Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBalu12 on 12/05/2014

Pros: Cheap and easy to use with other software like SDR# Cons: No cons Read more

Impression:GnuRadio,SDR,SDR#;

0 0 0

• posted byjuriburg on 12/03/2014

Pro: cheap , easy in use. Contra: I have to cool down the stick during use it with SDR sharp. Read more

Impression:GnuRadio,SDR,Airplane Radio listening;

0 0 0

• posted by8769774 on 12/03/2014

works just as expected, the software that came with it is a little slow but that could just be my computer. this dongle is awesome and if you make or buy a 1090 mhz antenna for it you can watch airplane traffic. so many things to do with this sdr dongle, so many things to learn. cant wait to dig in and ... Read more

Impression:excellent,GnuRadio,SDR;

0 0 0

• posted bydankula on 11/29/2014

The DVB-T + DAB + FM Dongle is very cost-efficient device, easy to install and use. For DVB-T reception, it is most suitable for use in the areas with sufficiently strong DVB-T signal (while using small dipole antenna from its accessories). With a general purpose SDR SW, this Dongle can serve as a simple ... Read more

Impression:SDR;

0 0 0

• posted by8781837 on 11/27/2014

Very good product and excllent price. Working out of the box with Ubuntu 14.04. The staff has been very competent and patient. I received help on a timelly manner and i am very glad of that. Highly reccomended! Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCryhte on 11/23/2014

No special cons. Works well with SDR on Linux system. Only bought for SDR, so TNT2 usage has been tested. Read more

Impression:GnuRadio,SDR;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections