DX » Community » Reviews » RTL2832U + R820T Mini DVB-T + DAB+ + FM USB Digital TV Dongle - Black
  • 5 star 28 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynscode on 07/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good stick for RTL-SDR, good for ADS-B, good connector. Cons:Could be packaged without the remote to save cost. OtherThoughts:I've tested this stick for RTL-SDR and currently it is connected to a Raspberry Pi on my roof top, where it serves as a Flightradar24... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueWolfie on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing is awesome, really good and cheap for you who are starting in the SDR world, is possible to learn a lot with one of these. The antenna that comes with it is decent, really impressive! Cons:None so far, everything works pretty good! OtherThoughts:I did... Read more

The package The dongle Working with SDR#
    0 0
  • posted byBurritoe on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super fun dongle to play with. Great to experiment with SDR and such a great price. These are a fantastic way to get introduced to software defined radio. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Cut the antenna off the cable and put a normal, useful connector on it to allow y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitecek on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works on linux (I just had to compile a module for kernel, it's well described on many webpages). VLC is able to play tv or radio using this dongle in quite good quality Supported by rtl-sdr project, you can use it as an inexpensive sdr radio (works from 24MHz to 1766MHz)... Read more

7 2
  • posted byHorsy69 on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Although I did not have the opportunity yo test this USB DVB-T receiver in a TV mode, it works perfectly for ADS-B aircraft tracking, which is what I bought it for. Cons:The manufacture is a bit cheap and the antanna connector extremely fragile (already disman... Read more

4 0
  • posted bywarweed on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a really cheap entry level tuner that can be used for software defined radio its easily modifyed doesn't get to hot and works well with SDRsharp Cons:The antenna it comes with is pretty garbage trying to pick up some local fm stations was just impossible... Read more

2 0
  • posted byWildscliss on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm using this DVB-T tuner as software-defined radio receiver for 54-1720 MHz wide band. Tested with SDRSharp, ADSBSharp, RTL1090 software under Windows 7 x64. Under Linux (Fedora 19 x32), tested wirh Osmocom RTL-SDR software (rtl_tcp, rtl_fm, ...). Tuner works very wel... Read more

4 0
  • posted byj45p3r on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. Contains the proper RTL2832U ADC and R820T tuner that you need for RTL-SDR and SDR#. Includes a simple antenna and is reasonably well-built. Includes a small IR remote for the TV functions, battery included. Cons:Included antenna is small and not very use... Read more

5 0
  • posted bydreamlayers on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can be used as a software defined radio. Receives low frequencies which E4000 tuner cannot. Decent reception with included antenna Compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, HDSDR, and more. Antenna may be unscrewed from base, which lets you connect a different antenna. Cons:Non-... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDerRudy on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality, works great on the whole frequency coverage. and not the least at an excelent price. It has the right chipset for SDR software. And also works nice for DVB-T and radio reception. Cons:none cons i can think off right now.. OtherThoughts:no o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections