DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum + Plastic Case for Nintendo 3DS XL / 3DS LL - Purple
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerininsan on 04/18/2014

Its just perfect for my nintendo 3ds XL/LL light pink, I won't get any scratches on my 3ds with this protector! NICE! and it comes in a box! just wonderful if you want it for a gift! Se demoró en llegar aproximadamente 1 mes a Chile, viene en muy buen estado solo que pareciese que viene despegado de una esquina aun que no lo está, funciona ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySreawyn on 04/05/2014

Great coloring, protects your DS from any impacts as it should, easy to apply as the DS just slips into it with a few pushes, doesn't interfere with any buttons. The purple part is glued into the other, black plastic and it is not done too well as you can see it sometimes slipping downwards, not yet coming of. The two rotational spots by each side of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheavenbeast on 01/13/2014

Great looking product and a very affordable price. Muy buen producto a la vista a un precio muy economico. In the description of product it states that is "Aluminium + plastic", but instead is just plastic painted with metallic paint. Anyways, is a good looking product and protect perfectly the 3DS XL. En la descripcion declara que esta hecho ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynathan1975 on 11/12/2013

Tough, low profile, colourful, easy to install, fits well, attractive Feature description on box is poorly translated but unnecessary anyway. No instructions given, but simple push fit so again, no problem. Does take up a little extra space so tighter fit in case. Adds a little extra weight. The paintjob on mine is a nice metalic purple. The metalic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 07/31/2013

-all holes line up perfectly with the 3DS XL, everything lines up correctly - nice purple color, is a matte finish, feels nice to the touch -protects your 3DS from scuffs and scratches -adds extra weight and bulk to the 3DS XL - hunges where lid opens and closes feel slightly cheap -the aluminium sections is cheaply glued to the plastic shell, might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulovgha on 02/10/2013

It's very pretty, has a solid paint job, it's easy to put on and take off. It seems like a reliable and resistant product. The purple does really add a charm to the system, which sadly in the American continent only comes either in blue or red. Honestly, none so far, the plastic material is not the fanciest, but it fits perfectly and feels great, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKPascal on 12/26/2012

When the Protective Aluminum + Plastic Case for the Nintendo 3DS XL was received I found it to be inexpensive, sturdy and well made. The colour (purple) is breath taking. It is very simple to put on the 3DS (takes only a few seconds) and it fits perfectly! This is absolutely an excellent protective case! The case adds a little bulk to the 3DS XL, but ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections