DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Handgrip for Nintendo 3DS XL / 3DS LL - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetrayer1788 on 02/24/2014

Great grip, made of solid plastic.It Hold firmly on the console. It is Comfortable enhance play time. No hole for the stylus witch is a bit annoying.You have to hold it aside and put it at risk. Other than that, this is very good product. Correctly priced, this grip worth it.It can also be used has a display stand witch me come handy some time. Excellent ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byncookit on 02/16/2014

Fantastic for large (ie adult) hands. Price is excellent at $6.51. Fits perfectly and snug. Will not pop out accidentally. Minor issue, sometimes it is a little difficult to take 3DS out of holder by hand. Or perhaps I just don't know the trick. I use something to lightly pry open one side and take it out. Looks like I'm under 500 characters so I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytakuijp84 on 11/14/2013

Wow, really impressed with this item, in a very good way. I mean, first the price is really, really low, so I wasn't expecting much, but when I got the item on my hands it really looks and feels a lot more expensive. It fits perfectly, and I repeat, perfectly with my Nintendo 3DS XL ( I was afraid that it wasn't going to fit so greatly, based on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunocarvalh0 on 10/25/2013

I'm using this product almost every time I play my 3DS XL and I recommend this a lot. Changed my way to play, this help to increase the gameplay because brings to us, gamers, a much much better experience. Definitely it's not only for race games as the product info says, it's better to play all kind of games. It's comfortable to use, doesn't make our ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExplosiveCow on 10/07/2013

Very useful grip, especially for me as I have sweaty palms, it keeps me from making my 3ds all covered in sweat. No stylus slot, back game cartridge holder is pretty difficult to remove, I dont use it myself. Box came pretty flattened on arrival, but the product was still in good shape Very good grip and useful. Its a very cheap option, I purchased ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCerxi on 07/23/2013

Makes the 3DS XL feel more like a standard game controller. Makes the 3DS XL fit nicely in hands too large even for it. Has a slot for a spare game cartridge so you can change on the go. No way to insert/remove the stylus from the console. No spot in the grip for the stylus, either. Where does the stylus go? Great in every way except the stylus problem.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykonnamatti on 07/16/2013

Sits very nicely in my hands, and fits really great with the console. Good quality plastic. Doesn't squeak or nothing. Nice looking thing even. It's a bit hard to get off but it doesnt need to be taken because it has all the holes in roght places so you can use anything, even the charger while the coinsole is sitting in the handgrip. L and R are little ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections