DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Handgrip for Nintendo 3DS XL / 3DS LL - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetrayer1788 on 02/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great grip, made of solid plastic.It Hold firmly on the console. It is Comfortable enhance play time. Cons:No hole for the stylus witch is a bit annoying.You have to hold it aside and put it at risk. Other than that, this is very good product. OtherThoughts:Co... Read more

2 0
  • posted byExplosiveCow on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful grip, especially for me as I have sweaty palms, it keeps me from making my 3ds all covered in sweat. Cons:No stylus slot, back game cartridge holder is pretty difficult to remove, I dont use it myself. Box came pretty flattened on arrival, but the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCerxi on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Makes the 3DS XL feel more like a standard game controller. Makes the 3DS XL fit nicely in hands too large even for it. Has a slot for a spare game cartridge so you can change on the go. Cons:No way to insert/remove the stylus from the console. No spot in the gr... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections