DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging Lightning Cable + EU Plug Power Adapter Set for Iphone 5 - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypweester on 04/12/2013

Classic device charge with cable. Big fan of having a little colour instead of the usual white cables & chargers. Small enough and practical enough to carry around with you. Quality is a little light. Connector cover came off immediately. Maybe it was just not put on correctly in the first place.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychenst on 02/16/2013

The colour is very bright. Portability no problem at all. I can even put it in my shirt pocket, pant pocket and my laptop carrrying case. Plug power adapter fit in nicely to the power socket. Charging is fast , smooth and uninterrupting. As good as the original cable. Now I have worries of a flat iphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysepmichi on 02/15/2013

I realy like the charger and the lightning cable because it has a very uncommon color for charging devices and it's realy well build and it dosen't feel cheap. Also it works like it should... it charges the Iphone 5 / Ipad Mini / Ipod Touch and some Iphone 5 Clones Nothing to say Now that I know that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxsandor on 02/14/2013

Does the same work for a fraction of the price of an original charger. Cool colour. No direct cons, except the extremely long delivery time, orderd 8 jan and recived 13 feb. If the issue with the delivery time was solved, I think I would use this site for many more orders. I would even pay a few bucks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections