DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging Lightning Cable + EU Plug Power Adapter Set for Iphone 5 - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypweester on 04/12/2013

Classic device charge with cable. Big fan of having a little colour instead of the usual white cables & chargers. Small enough and practical enough to carry around with you. Quality is a little light. Connector cover came off immediately. Maybe it was just not put on correctly in the first place. Glued it and now it holds firmly in place. Charging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychenst on 02/16/2013

The colour is very bright. Portability no problem at all. I can even put it in my shirt pocket, pant pocket and my laptop carrrying case. Plug power adapter fit in nicely to the power socket. Charging is fast , smooth and uninterrupting. As good as the original cable. Now I have worries of a flat iphone while on overseas assignment of leisure. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysepmichi on 02/15/2013

I realy like the charger and the lightning cable because it has a very uncommon color for charging devices and it's realy well build and it dosen't feel cheap. Also it works like it should... it charges the Iphone 5 / Ipad Mini / Ipod Touch and some Iphone 5 Clones Nothing to say Now that I know that this product in "blue" is great ... I will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxsandor on 02/14/2013

Does the same work for a fraction of the price of an original charger. Cool colour. No direct cons, except the extremely long delivery time, orderd 8 jan and recived 13 feb. If the issue with the delivery time was solved, I think I would use this site for many more orders. I would even pay a few bucks for shorter delivery time. And many more with me ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections