DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 2000mAh Mobile External Power Battery Pack w/ Stand Holder for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytylermcdermott on 01/30/2013

-Great overall design -Beautiful Blue LEDs Indicating Charge Level -Smooth Almost Rubber Surface -For some reason if my unit is absolutely complete 100% charged and you turn it on to start charging the iPhone 5 it will keep automatically turning off every 30-45 seconds. Now if you keep turning it back on over and over about 20 times, or only charge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWarwickJarvis on 01/26/2013

This is an excellent value for money addition for any iPhone users who have a need for an extended battery life. It is sleek and stream lined and even when it is fitted to the phone, the combined weight of the iPhone 5 and the extended battery pack weighs less than a naked iPhone4S. It's another small piece of equipment that you have to carry. The external ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobzInadE on 12/19/2012

- Slick design - Easy USB charging - Landscape support stick - Feels robust - Indicating LED's - Weight - Makes the phone a bit thicker and longer Overall this is a very useful product for an iPhone 5 owner. Never run out of battery again whilst you're outside. IT can charge the phone from 1% to about 80% which is fairly good. I use it when I'm out,... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections