DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-522 1000lm 3-Mode White Light Headlamp w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black + Silver (2 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanatooli on 01/21/2014

Powerfull headlamp, with long running time. Headlamp is not too heavy to keep many hour on your head. Batterypack is just light enough Charger is with us blug, have to buy and keep adaptor to EU plug. I have used this in -20 celcius many hours and batteries can operate in cold very well. It does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlings on 01/16/2014

Verys strong light. Easy to use. Will buy al ot of these as presents. Great value for the low price. Looks very expensive and proffesional, and seem to be of high quality. Very nice gift box, and the items inside were neately fitted with foam. Impressed. None really. Noticed it had US plug for the charger,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalspua on 11/17/2013

Very bright LED. So bright, that in most of cases I need to switch to lower light mode. Light distance is about 100 meters. Batteries and power adapter included. I am using it for lighting in night rollerblading. After one of falls I broke lamp holder. But that's should not be a big problem for normal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmalo on 09/02/2013

Very bright. Much brighter than my other headlamps. Adjustable headband. Fits easily. Cheap but build quality seems solid. Batteries can be charged while they are in battery compartment with separate sealed charge connector. Lacks of focus adjustment. Working with close objects with wider focus would ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrjuzonis on 08/16/2013

Good quality materials, well made. Fits well on head, balanced weight between lamp and batteries. High quality adjustable strap. Included two batteries and changer. Good box for keeping it. Lamp stays cool while working for al long time, good LED. Actual it is about 350lm not 1000lm or 800lm, but still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmmfergus on 03/27/2013

Really bright, no idea on the lumens, but then again neither to they, the box, literature and description on DX all say different things. Batteries are decent and keep it on full brightness for over 2 hours. Light is well constructed and solid Battery compartment is not the best. Has a rubber cover but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymatzdx on 03/21/2013

The camera is very well built with straps strong enough to hold the camera itself on the head without without any play. Having the batteries included and not having to buy an extra pair is definitely a plus. Also, a good feature is having a red LED light on the back battery case. I haven't tested it ... Read more

XM-L chip on heatsink

0 0 1

• posted byJimppe1 on 03/19/2013

Fits very well over my head. Very comfortable. Light is very bright, not 1000lm but close to 350lm. Bright enough for most use. U can definitely run with it in a dark forest for example. Glass lens was a bit loose. But this was a easy fix. I used a small o-ring under the reflector. But can be fixed with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJOHN954 on 02/22/2013

Very bright. Two 18650 batteries included. Charger included. Charger light turns from red to green when done. Don't have to remove the batteries to charge! Three modes, high, low, strobe. Very solid on/off button. Well packaged in a beautiful box. Charge connector could be a little better, it's not a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPolarFC on 02/05/2013

Bright light, not really 1000 lumens, the package says 350 lumens on the side. Especially nice that it includes two 2400 mAh batteries and the charger. I needed a bright light for working without one more hand to hold a flashlight. Bright but not really 1000 lumens. The front of package and info sheet ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections