DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-522 1000lm 3-Mode White Light Headlamp w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black + Silver (2 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Very good light Great value for money Good Flashlight Cool lamp Powerful handy flashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeodega on 12/18/2014

Gives very godd light - impresses friends Read more

Impression:Very good light,Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byJouna1 on 12/10/2014

Pros: Really bright, easy to use Cons: Batteries don't fit correctly, I have bought 5 of these, one with that battery problem. Price just popped up when I was buying fifth with one at time because Finlands tax limit. Read more

Impression:Good Flashlight;

0 0 1

• posted byFreezek on 10/10/2014

Начну сразу с плюсов которых в этом фонаре больше: Очень Яркий. Светонакопительный обод. Собран хорошо без люфтов. Очень понравилась широкая боковая засветка. Не греется при длительном использовании Минусы: Мало режимов. Хотелось бы самый минимальный режим сделать супер экономичным. В целом фонарь-су... Read more

SingFire good SingFire good SingFire good SingFire good SingFire good SingFire good

Impression:Good Flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted bysmartxx on 10/09/2014

Pros: actually quite near the promised 1000lm. Very bright light, and was easy to fit into my helmet. Excellent finishing, i've been using it for three weeks at work now and it fulfills its every promise, great lamp for the price given. Cons: You will have to purchase a separate charger and batteries,... Read more

Impression:Cool lamp;

0 0 0

• posted bynmange on 10/07/2014

It's a comfortable lamp with great light. I have to charge the batteries often, but it's propably because i use it a lot. I can only recommend it. Read more

Impression:Very good light;

0 0 0

• posted byAndriiR on 08/02/2014

Pros: the assembly quality, running time, the power. Cons: luminous flux is less than the claimed, charger without an adapter for the euro. For this price a good flashlight, I am satisfied Read more

SingFire SF-522 SingFire SF-522 SingFire SF-522 SingFire SF-522 SingFire SF-522 SingFire SF-522 SingFire SF-522

Impression:Powerful handy flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted byanatooli on 01/21/2014

Powerfull headlamp, with long running time. Headlamp is not too heavy to keep many hour on your head. Batterypack is just light enough Charger is with us blug, have to buy and keep adaptor to EU plug. I have used this in -20 celcius many hours and batteries can operate in cold very well. It does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlings on 01/16/2014

Verys strong light. Easy to use. Will buy al ot of these as presents. Great value for the low price. Looks very expensive and proffesional, and seem to be of high quality. Very nice gift box, and the items inside were neately fitted with foam. Impressed. None really. Noticed it had US plug for the charger,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalspua on 11/17/2013

Very bright LED. So bright, that in most of cases I need to switch to lower light mode. Light distance is about 100 meters. Batteries and power adapter included. I am using it for lighting in night rollerblading. After one of falls I broke lamp holder. But that's should not be a big problem for normal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmalo on 09/02/2013

Very bright. Much brighter than my other headlamps. Adjustable headband. Fits easily. Cheap but build quality seems solid. Batteries can be charged while they are in battery compartment with separate sealed charge connector. Lacks of focus adjustment. Working with close objects with wider focus would ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections