DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning Data / Charging Docking Station for Iphone 5 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynitant on 06/15/2013

-The connector feels nice and solid. -The dock actually has some weight to it. -Does not interfere at all with charging process, No "Charging not supported with this accessory messages" -White color works for my white iPhone and white iOS 7!!! Overall a great purchase A lil more weight would ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygigirom on 02/18/2013

Easy to use Does exactly what is is supposed to. Its color (white) fits the color of the iPhone 5. Easy to connect The dock can be placed anywhere on the desk (depending on the length of the charging cable Lightning Data connector). Did not find any so far. Once the phone is placed on the dock the iTunes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybluemandp on 01/08/2013

This dock has a very nice genuine feel to it. It's base is nicely padded with a grey anti slip material. I also like that the dock has some weigh to it, making it a lot sturdier on the desk and preventing it from moving around when docking the iPhone 5. I like that it came in a nice box and was protected ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections