DX » Community » Reviews » Venus C9000 2.2" Touch Screen Dual SIM Dual Network Dualband GSM Cell Phone with Camera and 256MB TF
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEirelena on 12/09/2008

Read my rating carefully as I understand every bits and pieces of phones. Most of my orders are gifts but this is the most precious, priceless gift you can give anyone this christmas. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this phone. I can't speak evil about it nor condemn it in anyway. There are no cons with it. You should be worried that by the time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydannesool on 12/02/2008

*Cheap *Touch Screen *Handsome *2 batteries and earplugs included:P *Dualsim *Camera with effects like: invent colours, sepia, grayscale, greenscale and bluescale. *You cant adjuste volume if you play the music directly from the memory card, you must add them to a music list. *no vibration when someone calls. *There is no silent mode (i cant find it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgoreiro on 12/01/2008

Dual sim. sound quality, speed of response, screen quality, works really good, very easy to use, lots and lots of profiling options, you candirectly save a mp3 song and use as ring tone. Probed with Vodafone ES, Simyo ES, Movistar SIMS without problems. Chinese look-a-like, very bad spanish traduction for the interface, european charger not included,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytouchwood on 11/29/2008

I reviewed this cell phone on de second day I got it. I'm using it now for more than 2 weeks, so I think it's time for an update. After 2 weeks the phone behaves still very good. It does everything I expected when I ordered it. It's an overall good performing cell phone. Everything works nice. For specifications, see my first review. There aren't really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardoarc on 11/27/2008

- The phne it self is very nice. - The quality is like all other "ching ling" phones, but the phone is great. - Not a big phone. - Dual sim dual stand by works fine, even with 2 sims from the same provider. - the box is not very big, so it's easyer to pass by customs without fees. - Comes with wall charger, usb cable and headphones. So far ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byletins on 11/26/2008

The price is incredible! Fast delivery 8 days - to Latvia! Touchscreen works fine Dualsim online - Tele2 Latvia and LMT works great! 2 batteries Great to work with touchscreen Cheap desing! Bad 3D sound, hit out speaker! Shhh when star ts bass. I can charge only with USB because charger is not for my country. I need Latvian/Nordic countries/Scandinavian ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakanfinne on 11/23/2008

Very good price Fast delivery (9 days) Good FM radio Quite good sound / MP3's Good touchscreen Dual sim standby works with same operator (atleast Tele2 Sweden) Good display MMS & Gprs works fine No scandinavian characters Poor connectivity (usb cable, non standard) Batterytime (less than 2 days with normal use) Cannot change incoming sms signal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrancisp on 11/16/2008

Does everything it promised to do. I tried five differend sim-cards (Mobistar, Base, Simyo, Carrefour Mobile and Lycatel Mobile ) they all worked. I could call both inserted sim cards, so it is really dual network standby. The MP3's I used in my Nokia 5200 did not work, because they were encode in variable bitrate. I had to convert them to constant ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfaahrev on 11/14/2008

This little thingy has everything it promises. Stirdy built, light in weight and perfect in use. Bright and sharp touchscreen with stylus and all functions configurable. Dual SIMS indeed with dual network availability (in the Netherlands that is). Combines contacts from both SIMS in one screen. Some little things: Typical Chinese-English translated ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytouchwood on 11/12/2008

I got this phone delivered today and ordered it 2 weeks ago. For me that is more than acceptable. My first impression is: This phone goes beyond my expectation. It's very easy to use, looks nice (Chinese, but for me that is more than okay). But most of all the package is very complete. MP3 player has good quality, so does de FM-radio en movieplayer.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections