DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Male to 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle for Android Notebook / PC- White
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuldxs on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with RKM MK802 IIIS out of the box - plug-in, enable Ethernet DHCP in settings and go. Decent speed. Nice case and USB cable. Cons:Unreliable connection. Huge power draw - powering MK802 from ATX PSU, i can see led's dim, when i plug it in the hub. Choppy streamin... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBuzzin on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I needed a network card for a Acer laptop, as the internal card didn't support bridging. (direct connection for Virtual machines) This does the job very well. Even under Linux it didn't require any installation, it just works. Cons:Cable is a bit thin, but has... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydougitte on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fixed the dropouts from the onboard wif-fi from my MK809III. Solid construction. Standard USB. Came in a retail clamshell package. Worked on my standard windows PC. Just Plug and play! Cons:I could dream It was a fatter pipe. No driver mini CD. OtherThoughts:Arr... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBlueRaid on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this ethernet adapter to use it with my new macbook air which has problems with wifi. It worked immidiately when I connected it to a USB 3.0 port. Good price and good looking material. There's even a blue led available which gives you an indication of... Read more

2 0
  • posted byleon046 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its plug and play just like its suposed to be with usb. you connect it and the ( in my case asus tf300 ) detects the adapter wifi wil be auto shutdown in prever for the ethernet here is the video showing it to work http://youtu.be/DWvVJkqzz5A Cons:its get really hot and... Read more

working on asus tf300
    1 0
  • posted byDGAbr on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a very nice look, all connections are tight, so everything that is connect became very firm and the principal reason to buy this product: it really works with Win7 x64! Cons:Nothing, it is a very nice product OtherThoughts:Eu tinha comprado um outro adapt... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspeedfreak1o1 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:u get a tp port, on your tablet. brite blue status led. did not showup on device, but works in dhcp only mode. Cons:gets crazy hot ! draws loads of power, battery meter ticks down quite rapidly, before the lan device tablet ran 9 hours on one charge, now .... cant change... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytocaazul on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Optimal cost-benefit, ease of handling and installation, fast and stable connection, it adapts perfectly to the Android OS - Linux. Cons:Nothing !!! OtherThoughts:Congratulations to DealXtreme the excellent work Bottomline:Fantastic product, excellent value fo... Read more

5 2
  • posted bywj4gadgets on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple to use; just connect and it works (60/6 Mbps) Cons:No cons on the device. It tool a very long time to receive it, might have been caused by the holidays season of end 2012. After 1 month I complained and the day after or so I received it (>30 days). OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypavlik81 on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very low price. Small Low power No drivers needed (Linux, Android) USB 2.0 support Small USB conector. Cons:I haven't found any disadvantage yet. OtherThoughts:LAN adapter works well with android HDTV player. Driver is not needed. Works well with linux PC No dri... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections