DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Male to 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle for Android Notebook / PC- White
Customer’s impression:
excellent Works Fine works as advertised Нормально Funciona bien
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9300131 on 07/14/2016

Pros: works perfectly on macbook air, cheap price Cons: cheap plastic but don't expect much for the price The plastic arrived open/broken but product works fine

Impression:works as advertised;

0 0 0

• posted byOlivierBouchoms on 02/03/2016

This Usb to Ethernet adapter works fine on Mac. It support up to 100 Mbit. The connection is stable and it gives no problems, it doesn't require drivers for Mac and/or Windows as far as I tested. I recommend it. The cable quality is not very good, but it is good enough, it gets the job done.

Impression:works as advertised,Works Fine;

0 0 2

• posted byBoxie on 01/12/2016

Pros: connected to the network without a problem, Chromecast recognised it and it just worked Cons: a little flimsy in construction, probably would not stand up to a lot of wear and tear, has a blue LED activity indicator that could be distracting I used this with to connect my (original) to the... Read more

Impression:works as advertised,Works with Chromecast;

0 0 0

• posted byalikox1 on 12/12/2015

I bought ethernet adapter SKU#170753 and OTG cable SKU#170927 to use with my Google Chromecast. Installation was easy, just connect the ethernet and OTG cables and you are done. I can watch full HD videos without skipping now. Ethernet adapters works well. Build quality is OK. There is a blue led... Read more

Impression:excellent,works as advertised;

0 0 0

• posted bychinocheng on 11/25/2015

works great, but looks cheap, but it is cheap so...... if you need one this is a great choice, easy to use, the built quality is not thar great but it works fine.

Nice adaptor

0 0 0

• posted bybru94 on 08/04/2015

I used on my android stick and has worked perfect. It works as plug and play and the download and upload speed is as it is in my computer.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bysceronl on 07/12/2015

funciona bien con mi mk808b plus smart tv player a si que pidanlo no mas

Impression:excellent,Funciona bien;

0 0 0

• posted by9429241 on 07/08/2015

LAN Ethernet сетевой адаптер RJ45 - USB. Драйвер подходит не ко всем устройствам. Я так и не смог найти нужный драйвер.

Impression:Нормально;

0 0 0

• posted byardaulas on 05/22/2015

Pros: Good part and good quality. It just worked when I plugged in. Affordable price. It even worked on my Slackware Linux 14.1. Cons: Virtually none. But is there a USB 3.0 version of this part?

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted byHazeel on 03/26/2015

Work with a rotted Nexus 7 without the need for driver/apps to make it work.

0 0 1

DX Everywhere