DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Male to 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle for Android Notebook / PC- White
Customer’s impression:
excellent works as advertised Нормально Funciona bien Amazing price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoxie on 01/12/2016

Pros: connected to the network without a problem, Chromecast recognised it and it just worked Cons: a little flimsy in construction, probably would not stand up to a lot of wear and tear, has a blue LED activity indicator that could be distracting I used this with to connect my (original) to the... Read more

Impression:works as advertised,Works with Chromecast;

0 0 0

• posted byalikox1 on 12/12/2015

I bought ethernet adapter SKU#170753 and OTG cable SKU#170927 to use with my Google Chromecast. Installation was easy, just connect the ethernet and OTG cables and you are done. I can watch full HD videos without skipping now. Ethernet adapters works well. Build quality is OK. There is a blue led... Read more

Impression:excellent,works as advertised;

0 0 0

• posted bychinocheng on 11/25/2015

works great, but looks cheap, but it is cheap so...... if you need one this is a great choice, easy to use, the built quality is not thar great but it works fine.

Nice adaptor

Impression:works as advertised;

0 0 0

• posted bybru94 on 08/04/2015

I used on my android stick and has worked perfect. It works as plug and play and the download and upload speed is as it is in my computer.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bysceronl on 07/12/2015

funciona bien con mi mk808b plus smart tv player a si que pidanlo no mas

Impression:excellent,Funciona bien;

0 0 0

• posted by9429241 on 07/08/2015

LAN Ethernet сетевой адаптер RJ45 - USB. Драйвер подходит не ко всем устройствам. Я так и не смог найти нужный драйвер.

Impression:Нормально;

0 0 0

• posted byardaulas on 05/22/2015

Pros: Good part and good quality. It just worked when I plugged in. Affordable price. It even worked on my Slackware Linux 14.1. Cons: Virtually none. But is there a USB 3.0 version of this part?

0 0 0

• posted byHazeel on 03/26/2015

Work with a rotted Nexus 7 without the need for driver/apps to make it work.

0 0 0

• posted byCRISALTA on 03/18/2015

Muy buen producto, es de buena calidad.

0 0 0

• posted by123Casey on 03/16/2015

I bougt it to configure my travel router from my tablet. It work excellent. Pros: Works as can on Android system. Only one condition is, that your Android has built-in module for conecting ethernet through USB (in some devices can be this module deactivated by manufacturer). Cons: The device is I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere