DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sports Gym Running Arm Band Case for Iphone 3g / 3GS / 4 / 4S / 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydkesava on 06/09/2014

Good quality product and very cheap compared to other The touch screen work easily inside the case Have small key pocket although I have to cut it open Misplaced microphone jack hole for iPhone 4 Have to do a little quality control to ensure every thing work as it is This armband is comfortable to use,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspiderbobster on 05/22/2014

The Fashion Sports Gym Running Arm Band Case for Iphone 3g / 3GS / 4 / 4S / 5 - Black is a very comfortable armband for phones, i bought it for my iphone 5s, to monitor runnign and sports activities. the materials are very confortable and good looking and it doesn't look cheaply build it has a small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqlzio on 07/25/2013

Fits my nokia lumia 800 nicely. Good material. Been using it for a few months now and no signs of wear yet. I use it for cycling when i don't take my backpack and want to record a gps track. It protects touchscreen from sweat so you are able to use it after hard training. It was an annoying problem when ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfelipefernandes on 05/22/2013

If you go to the gym you would like to work out with the sounds you like, right? This is perfect because you don't need to keep your cellphone in the pocket. Your phone will be always right on hand, and you no need to remove the armband to change the music, it's all capacitive! No cons at this time :... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byChys79 on 04/03/2013

Easy to use, confortable, spacious, resistant. Earplug can be connected from both sides. I don´t see any. I used to have a similar one for the Iphone 4 but I thing this one is easier to use and the band is more confortable than the older one. I like running and I like to listen to my music while ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bynicosandller on 02/12/2013

The material is really good and it straps on firmly, it can also stretch to many devices. You can easily use any touchscreen device with it. Didnt find any cons, not if you would be a frequent user. Running is always better with music or an app that helps out with metrics. Its worth it! Better or as ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections