DX » Community » Reviews » Ployer MOMO7 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / Camera / HDMI - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybkitagawa on 09/16/2013

The screen is very sharp, it reacts well to the touch and Play Store is easy to access. It was very easy to load movies and the default Chinese text was simple to change. The price is great for what you get. Quick to recharge because the battery is small. A little light weight makes it come across as cheap. The white backing does seem fragile and I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaytonj001 on 09/13/2013

Device loads webpages and videos fast and screen is clear and bright. Wireless signal reception is good even at farthest distance in my house from router. The 32GB storage ability makes it ideal for playing movies or doing slide shows. Upon receipt screen appeared to have some sort of stain on it. After a week of use the large water spot went away. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaborg89 on 04/30/2013

I was looking for a budget tablet and came across Ployer. Upon receipt I was very surprised with the quality of the tablet given it relatively cheap price. Systems runs fast without very minor glitches. Front/Back camera come in handy and MOMO7 also includes quick edit function. Also has nice Wi-Fi connection. I would say battery life, however a good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEvgheniii on 04/16/2013

It's a very nice tablet, use it for 2 weeks and I love it. Good building quality, it looks solid and doesn't look cheap at all, fast processor and good touchscreen make it a great deal for such a wonderful price. I run GTA 3 Vice City on it and there no freezes or anything wrong. I comes with 2000 Mah charger, so the battery is full in 2 hrs. Fast, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDavidSanchezPar on 04/11/2013

Very fast tablet: a quick CPU A9 with a nice screen gives a very quick android. Very fast Internet browsing. Thin, light and well build. For me is the battery. In intensive use you can expect 4 hours. Match with the specifications. In light use you can use the tablet for 6 hours. The games play smoothly. It has Android Play or Market and you can install ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections