DX » Community » Reviews » Ployer MOMO7 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / Camera / HDMI - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybkitagawa on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The screen is very sharp, it reacts well to the touch and Play Store is easy to access. It was very easy to load movies and the default Chinese text was simple to change. The price is great for what you get. Quick to recharge because the battery is small. Cons:A little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaborg89 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was looking for a budget tablet and came across Ployer. Upon receipt I was very surprised with the quality of the tablet given it relatively cheap price. Systems runs fast without very minor glitches. Front/Back camera come in handy and MOMO7 also includes quick edit fu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEvgheniii on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very nice tablet, use it for 2 weeks and I love it. Good building quality, it looks solid and doesn't look cheap at all, fast processor and good touchscreen make it a great deal for such a wonderful price. I run GTA 3 Vice City on it and there no freezes or anyth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDavidSanchezPar on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very fast tablet: a quick CPU A9 with a nice screen gives a very quick android. Very fast Internet browsing. Thin, light and well build. Cons:For me is the battery. In intensive use you can expect 4 hours. Match with the specifications. In light use you can use the tabl... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections