DX » Community » Reviews » Samsung In-Ear Earphones w/ Mic + Volume Control for Galaxy Note 2 - White(3.5mm-Plug / 120cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycardozugo on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like original. My phone is GT-i9070, and everything works fine (volume, answer/hold/play/stop, both earphones). Cons:If you look with critisism you will find some cheap built quality everywhere. The sound is not as loud and not as rich (poor bass) as the original ph... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWajyi on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The built quality is perfect, cable is long and strong, way better than my genuine $15 sony one. Sound is loud and clear and buttons work fine. It looks and feel genuine. Cons:Buttons will only work with samsung devices. There's no package, just a plastic holdin... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJuliobarg on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:low cost Cons:they aren`t original samsung the quality of materials the volume control come crazy in any moment. the quality of sound is not good enought OtherThoughts:Functionality is exactly as advertised. These are no-frills phones, and as such they don't i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byochico on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They realy are excelent earphones; They are cheap; They also look like the original, if they aren't; Great anatomical fit; Excelent Material quality; The buttons work; Perfect lenght. Cons:There's no cons. The sound quality it's not equal to the original, but... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These work with Galaxy Y Duos Sound is good and they actualy seem genuine. Non of the problems that other users report here. So either they fixed the problems or this is a different headset then the ones other people got. Includes different size ear pieces. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvetmode on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- They are really really cheap - The microphone works - Comes with the in ear nubs Cons:The sound is absolutely horrible! It sounds like I'm underwater. The frequency range is very small and you just can't enjoy your music with these. Even the 10$ ones I bought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamert on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:is really amazing, I compare them with the headphones that come with my note2 and are identical!, I can not believe the price is the best! definitely a great product, the buttons work perfectly! xD Cons:the only one I found is from the sound quality is not equ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymelisalmolina on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:excelente producto, totalmente original, con todas las funciones y la estetica que lo caracterizan, el precio es mas que aceptable y accesible, estoy totalmente satisfecha!!! el tiempo de envio... excelente para lo lejos que estamos, solo me tardo 23 dias!!! Con... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections