DX » Community » Reviews » Samsung In-Ear Earphones w/ Mic + Volume Control for Galaxy Note 2 - White(3.5mm-Plug / 120cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycardozugo on 06/21/2013

Looks like original. My phone is GT-i9070, and everything works fine (volume, answer/hold/play/stop, both earphones). If you look with critisism you will find some cheap built quality everywhere. The sound is not as loud and not as rich (poor bass) as the original phones. For the price it's a fair offer. I boght it because I lost the original earphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWajyi on 05/28/2013

The built quality is perfect, cable is long and strong, way better than my genuine $15 sony one. Sound is loud and clear and buttons work fine. It looks and feel genuine. Buttons will only work with samsung devices. There's no package, just a plastic holding it. It's pretty difficult to click the buttons as they are way too near the ear, you can't see ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJuliobarg on 05/27/2013

low cost they aren`t original samsung the quality of materials the volume control come crazy in any moment. the quality of sound is not good enought Functionality is exactly as advertised. These are no-frills phones, and as such they don't include any inline controls other than play/stop or mic activation. There are no controls for your player, just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byochico on 05/14/2013

They realy are excelent earphones; They are cheap; They also look like the original, if they aren't; Great anatomical fit; Excelent Material quality; The buttons work; Perfect lenght. There's no cons. The sound quality it's not equal to the original, but is still very good! They're a great option for replacement or secundary earphones. I shall buy 2... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 05/10/2013

These work with Galaxy Y Duos Sound is good and they actualy seem genuine. Non of the problems that other users report here. So either they fixed the problems or this is a different headset then the ones other people got. Includes different size ear pieces. The ned plug is a bit problematic, it is small and there is no protection againt bending the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvetmode on 04/20/2013

- They are really really cheap - The microphone works - Comes with the in ear nubs The sound is absolutely horrible! It sounds like I'm underwater. The frequency range is very small and you just can't enjoy your music with these. Even the 10$ ones I bought at a local store sound better. They are NOT the same as the official note 2 ones. I bought five ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamert on 03/29/2013

is really amazing, I compare them with the headphones that come with my note2 and are identical!, I can not believe the price is the best! definitely a great product, the buttons work perfectly! xD the only one I found is from the sound quality is not equal to the original but not that bad! Product quality is very good, for the low price!, really seem ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymelisalmolina on 02/18/2013

excelente producto, totalmente original, con todas las funciones y la estetica que lo caracterizan, el precio es mas que aceptable y accesible, estoy totalmente satisfecha!!! el tiempo de envio... excelente para lo lejos que estamos, solo me tardo 23 dias!!! no trae los tapones de repuestos como los originales, pero no es de gran significado, el resto ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections