DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female w/ USB Male OTG Cable - Black
Customer’s impression:
Fine Extremelly pleased! Works well for my needs
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

Can't find anything wrong with this product. Seems to do what it's supposed to do. Great value for the price. Read more

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byshopeddy on 11/23/2014

PROS: It's everything you expect from a wire like this. Very good, very durable I use it almost everyday for 3 ou 4 moths now and not a single problem. I would HIGHLY recomend for someone who wants to buy it. CONS: NONE! OTHER TOUGHTS: BUY NOW! :-) Read more

Impression:Extremelly pleased!;

0 0 0

• posted by8797428 on 11/22/2014

Pros:Supports external power like phone's charger or battery pack. Cons:The cable is kinda short Anyway, the cable does its job. I haven't tested it on stock 5.0 (Nexus 4 with custom kernel) yet but I'm sure it will work.I recommend it. Read more

Impression:Works well for my needs;

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 06/10/2014

-Powers your Android Smartphone while using it for OTG. Other cables do not include a 2nd tip for charging. -Works on my Nexus 5 -Cord is of decent build quality -Good length None that I am able to observe Get this cable if you need to use an external USB device (mouse, keyboard, hard drive) with your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLventtt on 05/14/2014

this cable provides OTG for my i9190 which doesnt support power feed to usb and that causes it not to support otg but with this and kernel that supports otg it makes the feature complete. it can be used as charge cable without having a device connected to female port the wires are not symmetrical and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxherics on 03/19/2014

- well quality - working well - enought distance of the cable to use it with tablet and phones - it was able to connect my external USB HDD into my tablet without problems, because this cable is giving an extra power by the second usb cable - the cable has a labeling, so it is not fully black, but I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFransv85 on 02/11/2014

Buena calidad del cable y de los conectores. Parecen resistir con el tiempo. The wire and the connectors seem to resist frequent use. Good quality. Es barato pero podría serlo más para lo que es. Good price, but it could be cheaper. Me viene bien para conectar al móvil o a la tablet dispositivos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarjen82 on 12/16/2013

Very handy cable to attach energy hungry devices to tablets / phones that support USB OTG (on the go). I use it to attach an external USB hard drive to a tablet to watch movies. Works like a charm. The second usb port only powers the USB device; it is not used to charge your tablet/phone. This would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byconradoojr on 10/16/2013

Portugues Brasileiro Comprei o produto e assim que o pagamento foi confimado o pedido foi imediatamente despachado. Chegou em 1 Mes em perfeito estado. Recomendo! ------ English I bought the product and so the payment was confimado the request was immediately dispatched. 1 Month came in perfect condition.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikebadr on 09/24/2013

very useful. good material. fits perfect. does what you expect. nothing magic) I use it with my SWPK POWER external battery from dx. 174053 one thing that makes me nervous... if you are only with android, charger with micro usb, hard disk and this otg cable, you will get in a trouble. so I suggest to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections