DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female w/ USB Male OTG Cable - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Fine Extremelly pleased! Works well for my needs Unabridged excellence
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxels17 on 08/24/2015

Работает. А что еще нужно от шнурка? Рекомендую к покупке.

Impression:Extremelly pleased!;

0 0 0

• posted byzaratrusta on 06/20/2015

funciono a la perfección, carga y datos, muy buen producto

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigo99144 on 05/31/2015

Me ha encantado este producto, exelente calidad, aunque no funciono en mi telefono (pero se debe a que no es compatible con la funcion OTG) Pero la uso para mi tableta y funciona perfectamente. Tambien sirve para cargar 2 teléfonos a la vez.

Muy impresionado

Impression:good,Fine,Extremelly pleased!;

0 0 0

• posted bymacsdx on 05/24/2015

Good price for the quality

0 0 0

• posted byaphinity on 05/06/2015

This cable is very well built and the price is excellent! Sadly, I bought this to charge my tablet while using a keyboard, and it does not do this. It does, however, provide power to a hard drive while plugged into the port of my tablet, allowing a high power USB device to be used. If this is... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjlroc on 05/05/2015

Pros: cheap cable. The delivery was quite fast. Cable works all right in Samsung Note, tested with USB memories and an RTL2832 USB TV tuner. Cons: cable works as OTG, but power does not get to the phone, only to the USB (external device), so the phone is not charging while using any external and... Read more

Impression:good,Fine;

0 0 1

• posted byRyanFang on 04/26/2015

Pros: This wire has a split in it and can allow you to power a portable hard drive with lets say, and external usb power bank, and run the hard drive on your phone, this product does an amazing job at this. Cons: The quality of the wire is not too nice looking, and the wire is kind of The price a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

Can't find anything wrong with this product. Seems to do what it's supposed to do. Great value for the price.

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byshopeddy on 11/23/2014

PROS: It's everything you expect from a wire like this. Very good, very durable I use it almost everyday for 3 ou 4 moths now and not a single problem. I would HIGHLY recomend for someone who wants to buy it. CONS: NONE! OTHER TOUGHTS: BUY NOW! :-)

0 0 0

• posted by8797428 on 11/22/2014

Pros:Supports external power like phone's charger or battery pack. Cons:The cable is kinda short Anyway, the cable does its job. I haven't tested it on stock 5.0 (Nexus 4 with custom kernel) yet but I'm sure it will work.I recommend it.

Impression:Works well for my needs;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere