DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female w/ USB Male OTG Cable - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Powers your Android Smartphone while using it for OTG. Other cables do not include a 2nd tip for charging. -Works on my Nexus 5 -Cord is of decent build quality -Good length Cons:None that I am able to observe OtherThoughts:Get this cable if you need to use a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLventtt on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this cable provides OTG for my i9190 which doesnt support power feed to usb and that causes it not to support otg but with this and kernel that supports otg it makes the feature complete. it can be used as charge cable without having a device connected to female... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTivl82 on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Very compact * Plastics used are stirdy and decent * exactly as advertized * cable is powered (by intermediate USB-port) Cons:* none found OtherThoughts:I ordered this cable to extend my storage with an USB-drive as I prefer a custom equalizer on my phone but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDieKvarIL on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect for Android devices with Root access! Able to connect Keyboard and Mouse to your phone using the right Kernel ! Perfect cable length, not too short and not too long. Cons:Not so comfortable to carry in the pocket while using it for OTG with expandable me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabianoRegra on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful to use with my motorola XT-925 phone and power charger. very good quality, come in a very good shape, strong connectors. it is a very good product. Cons:None, just the power side of the cabe could be a litle bit longer. OtherThoughts:Made with good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKorrupzion on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Very.. VERY useful: you can connect flash drives, external HDDs, Mouse, keyboard, gamepads, a USB hub with all together (must be supported by the smartphone Cons:-The wires seems like they will break at anytime while using it - they are quite thin, the good thing is that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfran82 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It´s quality is more than good. It works as advertised in the specifications on DX page. With this sku I have used a 1 terabyte hard disk drive in my tablet pc, also purchased at DX (Freelander ph20) 100% compatibility... no problems with a Samsung phone, no problems... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcmihnea on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My first real Android-based smartphone was the HTC Evo 3D. Unfortunately, at it's time, the developers didn't implement (both hardware and software) the phone's OTG function (although the microcontroller inside supported it). But after a few searching, I ended u... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBart.van.Dalfsen@Gmail.com on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:solid - yet flexible - cable which is very useful for people which want to access external 2,5" USB disks without draining their phone's battery. Cons:none that I can think of, the quality is impeccable OtherThoughts:I had the hope it could and would charge... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections