DX » Community » Reviews » 1W 35lm LED White Flashlight - Green Yellow (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVictorJPwn on 09/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Flashlight size of a pen can be charged in your pocket without much volume. A good flashlight emergency lights reasonably well. Useful for reading and matching downloads camps in cases where the lamp loses the greatest load. Uses one AAA battery, green body colour, smal... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrighteousrob on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small, takes only one single triple a battery, has a clip which allows you to clip it to your pocket or any other object. Interesting color tint to the light. Button works well enough. Cons:Not very bright, while I like the tint of the color it produces it also isn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuunta on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Positive green body colour, small size, comfort clip, powered by one AAA battery, bright light. And, of course, good price. Cons:Blue light spectrum in comparison with, for example, SKU 44167. For me it's not comfortable. OtherThoughts:It's rather hard to pres... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDikluwe on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Flashlight size of a pen can be charged in your pocket without much volume. A good flashlight emergency lights reasonably well. Useful for reading and matching downloads camps in cases where the lamp loses the greatest load. Uses one AAA battery. Cons:Small does not have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byekfleck on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I love the lime colored anodizing on this light. I have several other LED lights and this was an impulse buy because I liked the unique color. Clicky switch is reliable and much preferred to twisty's common on compact lights like this one. I also prefer the floo... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections