DX » Community » Reviews » 385~395nm 9-LED Purple Light UV Flashlight - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
nice Works as expected Good value for money Producing deep UV light. good value UV
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9071898 on 02/04/2015

Pros: Lightweight, easy to use and thus easy to carry. I'm going to put this in my backpack for geocaching. So far no downsides.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by8748863 on 01/31/2015

Good product for the price and very useful to charge glow in the dark toys and other stuff.

Impression:Good value for money,Works as expected,Producing deep UV light.;

0 0 0

• posted byWim_9013539 on 01/24/2015

Pro: cheap, good value. light output is sufficient. Nice gadget. Switch action is constant. Con: the battery holder is a marginal fit, however as expected for the price. For a gadget the light works nice, however its just a gadget and the real life function is limited. Nice to show to your how... Read more

Impression:Good value for money,Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted bytechnosasquatch on 01/16/2015

Pros: cheap, small, ultraviolet light, Cons: UV could be tad more to the non-visable side. Other Thoughts: the recessed tail cap button is nice. Bottom Line: Buy it if you need to fluoresce things in the dark

Impression:good value UV;

0 0 0

• posted bystrykerPL on 12/23/2014

I already own similar flashlight, but with normal led's. The build quality is not too good, but I don't expect anything else for $3.42. It does his job, runs on standard AAA batteries. I don't plan to use it frequently, so maybe the switch won't fall apart in one week :)

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byla5hja on 12/18/2014

I am going to use this on geocaching to find UV information and to check money. I did test this hare at home on money and it works good with plenty of light to see the fluorescence on the Norwegian money. So this flashlight is no a part of my geocachingtools.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydmatos on 02/13/2014

Fun little long-wave UV light. I use it to look at fluorescing minerals. Also shows suspicious bleach stains on pants :) Metal flashlight body feels light but sturdy. Not worried about long-term reliability of anything other than the clicky switch on the back. Lots of power in the visible region.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNidanman on 05/24/2013

It has UV leds in it. You can use this flashlight for example to spot counterfeit money or spots in your friends sheets. Nice aluminium frame and good finish. Uses AAA batteries, cheap and easy to find. Very compact design. Gets really hot really fast. Comes with a unusable wrist cord, it is just... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byclownyjonhson on 05/06/2013

Nice handy little light. It can be put in the pocket very easily and does not weigh much at all. Fun for reading invisibly writing or just playing around with in general. The build of the lighter doesn't seem to be very strong. A little bit of grease on the screwing parts to make them easier to a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadmrilbubba on 04/22/2013

protable easy tool to have on hand if you have a job were you need to see germs. I supervised a Janitorial Crew and a portable black light was just the key to be sure the bathroom was clean.Some may remember the black light posters and paint hey paint somthing a freak your friends. Portable to to... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections